availability calendar module

More
9 years 5 months ago #4823 by aerstyle
availability calendar module was created by aerstyle
Hi there,

Is there any module to show availability of a property?

I really miss this function or I haven't found it yet.

Thank you,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #4824 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic availability calendar module
Hi,

We only have mod_sr_checkavailability at this moment, could you tell us more about your desired module?

Cheers,

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #4829 by aerstyle
Replied by aerstyle on topic availability calendar module
yes sure,

At the moment you can click in the component at the a property "view calendar" the calendar slides out and the visitor can see what dates the property still is available.

We are making separate pages for each room with more details and we would like to have a module where the calendar is showed so the visitor can see right away which dates are available. This function would be easier, especially if the visitors are flexible with their dates, so they don't have to search every time in the "mod_sr_checkavailability" for a date that might be available.

off topic: the "mod_sr_checkavailability" doesn't work for me either. The module doesn't put the property ID in so it arrives on a blank page.
example: ..../our-villas/blue-villa?id=&checkin=2014-10-21&checkout=2014-10-27&option=com_solidres&task=reservationasset.checkavailability&Itemid=&7e8b5c83e9d0910261f113f33e49c7e0=1#form

if i change it to: ..../our-villas/blue-villa?id=1&checkin=2014-10-21&checkout=2014-10-27&option=com_solidres&task=reservationasset.checkavailability&Itemid=&7e8b5c83e9d0910261f113f33e49c7e0=1#form

it does seem to work

Cheers and thank you for the time!
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by aerstyle. Reason: forgot something

More
9 years 5 months ago #4830 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic availability calendar module
Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion, I will move this topic into Feature Request forum to see if other users have the same interest in it.

About your mod_sr_checkavailability issue: please note that this module is designed to work with the default reservation asset only. Therefore by design it won't work with non-default assets. For full multiple assets support, you'd need Hub plugin.

Regards,

More
9 years 5 months ago #4831 by aerstyle
Replied by aerstyle on topic availability calendar module
Okay thank you,

Now the module works I didn't realise I had to switch on the default button in the asset publishing tab.

I'm looking forward to the development of the availability calendar module as some other options requested by some other users.
Like an option to make bookings in the backend and options to make more modifications in the backend to actual bookings not just payment status but also customer info and general info.

Anyway, thank you for now :)

Cheers,

More
7 years 1 month ago #9398 by stefaniffland
Replied by stefaniffland on topic availability calendar module
Hi all,

I know this topic wasn't updated very long so I'd like to bring this back to the current topics. I recently purchased Solidres and am missing this functionality sadly.
Is there -meanwhile- any chance to integrate the calendar directly into a page? It would be nice being able to define a link in menus that directly open the calendar rather than the whole asset details page.

Thanks for your update.
Stefan

Moderators: solidres