CONFIGURE LATE CHECKOUT (package per room)

More
7 years 3 months ago #8544 by Websight
Hello,

I bought a subscription, so I can now configure the room's Complex Tariff tab.

I've configured a WEEKEND PACKAGE for an exclusive room (only 1 room number) with the "package per room" option which have a single cost (300 €) and only available on Fridays to Sundays (check-in only on friday & min 2 nights).
The prices override works fine and I'm very satisfied...

But this package includes a special mention : there's a LATE check-out option (05:00 PM) included!

Please note that the global Check-in time of a reservation asset is 01:00 PM and global Check-out is 11:00 AM.

So I have to configure a specific late check-out (at 05:00PM) when someone book this WEEKEND PACKAGE, because this (exclusive) room normally can't be booked anymore on Sunday (remember, the global settings are : check-out at 11:00 AM -- which means the room is normally available for the next check-in at 01:00 PM on the same day).

To sum up, when a WEEKEND PACKAGE (Friday to Sunday - 2 nights) is booked, Sunday have to turn unavailable for any other check-in on this day.

Thanks for your help,
Best regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #8548 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic CONFIGURE LATE CHECKOUT (package per room)
Hi,

Nice week to you.

We've moved your post into Feature Request forum.

It could be a nice feature to have. To other users, please leave your reply here if you are interested in this feature.

Regards,

More
7 years 3 months ago #9194 by AleSosa
Replied by AleSosa on topic CONFIGURE LATE CHECKOUT (package per room)
+1!!

Regards!

Moderators: solidres