Post-booking for customer

More
7 years 2 months ago #8568 by Athanor
Post-booking for customer was created by Athanor
Hi,
I nowhere see the possibility for a user who has booked to go back on his reservation to modify or cancel it. Does this feature exist, and if so how do you enable it (upgrade to a higher version)?
Thank you for your reply.
Cordially.
VV

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #8572 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Post-booking for customer
Hi,

User can cancel his reservation via Customer Control Panel and this feature requires at least SINGLE subscription level.

Regards,

More
7 years 2 months ago #8576 by Athanor
Replied by Athanor on topic Post-booking for customer
Hi

Thank you for the answer.
The problem is that I do not see any tab or link to go to the 'Customer Control Panel' you're talking about.
Maybe it is necessary to go through the choice of menu 'System', but this one returns me an error message with each attempt:

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you could have done.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

The problem is that I am hosted on a shared server and I do not have access to the setting of 'timeout execution', the server does not accept to intervene. Do you know this problem? Which solution ? In fact I was not able to load the examples and I parameterized with the documentation. But that's another problem. Thank you for answering me with a solution if possible.
VV

More
7 years 2 months ago #8580 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Post-booking for customer
Hi,

The Customer Control Panel requires User plugin, to download User plugin you need to subscribe a subscription level (SINGLE+):

www.solidres.com/subscribe/levels

If you need further assistance, please raise a new support ticket and include your website address + admin account, we will check it for you.

Cheers,

More
7 years 2 months ago #8582 by Athanor
Replied by Athanor on topic Post-booking for customer
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
Well understood the message regarding the purchase of a higher version. If everything is working well and activity is developing I will consider this solution.

Cordialy.
VV

Moderators: solidres