Next button do not work!

More
9 years 11 months ago #4208 by ShapesGS
Replied by ShapesGS on topic Next button do not work!
When I try to add a "lists room types", I get error 500 page : 500 Mise en page edit_tariff introuvable

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4210 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Next button do not work!
Hi,

That's why we call it a Beta version, we've made a lot of changes from 0.6 therefore things could be broken here and there. We are constantly improving it until it can reach "stable" status for public release.

About your issue, did you install 0.7.0 Beta 2 on top of 0.6 or as new? Make sure that you install other plugins as well like: Complex Tariff, Invoice, User (0.8.0 Beta 2, this is a new plugin).

If you found any bugs just let us know via our support ticket, we will send you a nightly build so that you can try it out.

Cheers,

More
9 years 11 months ago #4225 by alcad
Replied by alcad on topic Next button do not work!
Hi all,
I've got a great problem with com_solidres 0.7 beta
This morning rooms were not accesible in backend with the "edit_tariff not found" 500 error so i've installed all new beta2 plugins (complex tariff, invoce & PDF, hub and user) an com_solidres 0.7.0 beta2 but now I cannot access reservation assets with this error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getItem() on a non-object in /administrator/components/com_solidres/models/reservationasset.php on line 270
This moment i've installed all previous version and all is good but rooms (Layout edit_tariff not found).
What can I try to solve?
Regards
Alessio

More
9 years 11 months ago #4226 by vietvh
Hi,

Thank you for trying out 0.7.0 Beta 2, as for this beta testing period, please make sure that after you install or re-install 0.7.0 Beta 2, you need to install / re-install those plugins as well.

If you have any issues with it, just post a support ticket with an account of your website, we will check it for you.

Cheers,

More
9 years 11 months ago #4229 by alcad
Replied by alcad on topic Next button do not work!
How can I open a ticket?
I cannot find it in solidres website

Regards

More
9 years 11 months ago #4230 by vietvh
Hi,

We received email from you and I've replied to it, please check it as well.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres