featuer request customers

More
10 years 2 months ago #3707 by websquirrel
featuer request customers was created by websquirrel
Hi,

unfortunately I have no access (access denied) to feature request forum as published in contact us section (www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-suggestions) though I am a subscriber so I am going to post here:

customer features are currently quite unsatisfactory to us. Here is a list of minimal functions that would make this feature usable and reasonable to us:
  • if a registered customer places a booking all his information should be stored so that he had not to fill out all that informations again for further bookings. Addiotionally admins should be able to edit or enter that informations as well for every customer, so that customers do not need to enter contact and billing informations every time again.
  • there should be a function to send credentials to customers. If customers can only registered by admins (as it is currently) there should be of course any way to send registration informations to customers.
  • joomla users should be automatically imported into solidres users or at least should there be any import function to do that manually.

Regards,
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3738 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic featuer request customers
Hi Michael,

We have this one in the plan already.

Could you try 0.6.0? In 0.6.0 we make a 2 way sync between Joomla Users and Solidres Customers. That way we utilize the email functionality of Joomla to send new registration email.

There is no manual import feature at this moment.

Thank you,

More
10 years 2 months ago #3739 by websquirrel
Replied by websquirrel on topic featuer request customers
ok, I am going to upgrade to 0.6.0 and let you know the results. By the way: do you recommend to upgrade joomla 3.1.6 to 3.2 or would it be better to keep 3.1.x so far?

More
10 years 2 months ago #3764 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic featuer request customers
Hi,

I'd say using the latest 3.2, we've seen many clients are using 3.2 and everything works just fine so far.

More
10 years 2 months ago #3770 by websquirrel
Replied by websquirrel on topic featuer request customers
ok, then I'll try 3.2. I just was asking because I heard from some developers that 3.2 has a lot of bugs and should only used, if all components run without conflicts. So I asked you, because this site uses solidres only.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4064 by yas1212
Replied by yas1212 on topic featuer request customers
I agree with all described above. I would like to mention a useful feauture such as reviews!

Moderators: solidres