No tariffs match your checkin and checkout

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #4398 by ToIran
why after searching the availability, system send message "No tariffs match your checkin and checkout. Click here to see all other available tariffs.", how to resolve this problem.

thanks
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by ToIran.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #4401 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic No tariffs match your checkin and checkout
Hi,

Have a nice week to you,

About your issue: please make sure that you have a tariff that cover your checkin/out date. In addition, if you are using 0.7.0 Beta, please edit your tariff and select your allowed checkin dates, this is a new feature of Complex Tariff 0.3.0.

Regards,

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #4482 by tikhonov
Replied by tikhonov on topic No tariffs match your checkin and checkout
Hi!

I get this message, although I think that I have everything has been set correctly from my side.

Actually, I have 3 periods in the complex tariff v0.3: a) 1 Jan 2014 - 14 Jul 2014, b) 15 Jul 2014 - 31 Aug 2014, c) 1 Sept 2014 - 14 July 2015
When searching for available rooms in any of the three periods separately, there is not any problem. However, by selecting a joint period, the above message is being displayed. Please see the BE screenshot with the 3 tariffs. Note that the Sun to Sat are all green.

Please let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Nikos.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by tikhonov. Reason: Correcting screenshot

More
9 years 9 months ago #4483 by vietvh
Hi,

It is working as designed, with the new Complex Tariff plugin, the hotel owner has 100% control of guest's checkin/checkout, it is not possible for guest to book dates that belong to 02 tariffs like before.

This is especially useful for "Package" tariff type.

Regards,

More
9 years 9 months ago #4486 by tikhonov
Replied by tikhonov on topic No tariffs match your checkin and checkout
Hi again.

As mentioned in my previous post, in my case, there are three periods (a, b, c) with different tariffs. Suppose that a guest wants to book a room that belongs to two of these periods. Obviously it is a system flaw to inform him/her, that although there are available rooms, he/she will not be able to book because it belongs to different tariffs! The logical system search response is that he/she will be able to book with different prices per day, as was the case in the previous version of the complex tariff plugin.

In your last reply you mention that "with the new Complex Tariff plugin, the hotel owner has 100% control of guest's checkin/checkout". Please help me on what should I give as input to the complex tariff in order a guest to be able to book a room that belongs to different periods with different prices. I suppose that my case is quite trivial, and the complex tariff plugin should perfectly satisfy my needs. (Note that I am not sure about the role of the "Package per room" option, due to the problem described below.)

Thanks,
Nikos

PS: I tried the "Package per room" option, but after clicking on the search button, I get a blank page. I will not change the tariff inputs till you check and verify the problem. Please see below the current complex tariffs.
Attachments:

More
9 years 9 months ago #4487 by vietvh
Hi,

Could you provide a support ticket with your website address and an admin account so that we can check the blank page issue for you?

Regards,

Moderators: solidres