You browser doesn't have Flash installed.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4696 by caixeta
I'm using solidres LOCALHOST and has made ​​the name changes as you taught the jquery.cookie.js file to jquery_cookie.js on line 50 and also just rename the file that keeps giving the same message has to tell someone else who is using LOCALHOST?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4697 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic You browser doesn't have Flash installed.
Hi,

There could be several reasons that lead to that error message, not just jquery.cookie.js. Could you make sure that Flash is installed and working correctly in your computer? It is very hard to assist you when your site is in localhost, could you upload it to a live server so that we can check it for you?

Regards,

More
9 years 7 months ago #4699 by caixeta
Replied by caixeta on topic You browser doesn't have Flash installed.
The biggest problem is that my site can not stay off the air, I have to leave this LOCALHOST ready and then send the same.
My current site castanheiras.net

More
9 years 7 months ago #4700 by vietvh
Hi,

Could you provide your website account so that we can check it? It is not possible for us to assist you without seeing the issue by ourselves.

Regards,

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #4701 by caixeta
Replied by caixeta on topic You browser doesn't have Flash installed.
Hi, I'm sending the data online to give you a look

The problems I am encountering are:
1 - The layout of the home is different from the rest of site (home: is DEFAULT and I changed the layout to FIREBRICK)
2 - UpLoad Media (You browser does not have Flash installed.)
3 - Once the download site for LOCALHOST SERVER started giving these error messages:
Strict Standards: Only variables Should be assigned by reference in /home/..../public_html/modules/mod_weather_gk4/helper.php on line 392 and 393
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by vietvh.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4702 by vietvh
Hi,

Please note that this is a public forum, please DO NOT share your website credentials here.

I've edited your post to remove those credentials.

For your own security, please change your account information as soon as possible and provide us new account by sending to email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or opening a new private support ticket (you can access our support ticket system under menu Support at the top of this website).

Regards,

Moderators: solidres