Cannot Remove Sample Data Reference

More
9 years 2 months ago #5105 by Lia
Hi -

I've just installed the trial version into an almost new Joomla 3.0 site (I've added articles and a menu and login module). After installing the sample data i went in and re-wrote over, or deleted it and put in all my info. Everything looks good from the back end but when I go to the front and do a reservation check it pulls up the Sunflower hotel information and says no rooms (because all the rooms are now in my hotels name.).

Checked the dev and only got this error message:
rez.pcibeta.com/media/com_solidres/asset...1/hotel_sample_1.jpg
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Category not found)

It's referencing the images from the Sunflower which I deleted. It's showing Sunflower facilities and policies information, though I have put in my hotels info.

I need to get this beta site working before I can purchase the full package - really like your product, and hope it works.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #5108 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Cannot Remove Sample Data Reference
Hi,

The FREE version only work with the default asset, therefore you need to choose your asset as "Default" then the front end search will work normally.

Cheers,

More
9 years 2 months ago #5110 by Lia
Replied by Lia on topic Cannot Remove Sample Data Reference
My asset is the only asset and has the star by the name. I deleted the Sunflower asset.

More
9 years 2 months ago #5112 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Cannot Remove Sample Data Reference
Hi,

Do you have a live address?

More
9 years 2 months ago #5114 by Lia
Replied by Lia on topic Cannot Remove Sample Data Reference
I uninstalled and re-installed. Did not import the sample data and was able to make a reservation.

Thanks!

Moderators: solidres