For GAVERN framework users

More
8 years 11 months ago #5709 by kotsifas
For GAVERN framework users was created by kotsifas
Hello,
I want to publish some guides for everyone who uses Gavern framework (gavick's templates) and finds difficult to use solidres because of Bootstrap. Here it is:
1) Create the following folders to override solidres:
templates/your_template/html/com_solidres/reservationasset and put inside the default_information.php, default.php
templates/your_template/html/layouts/com_solidres/asset and put inside all the files (the .php files) from template/components/com_solidres/views/reservationaset/tmpl

Now open for example the default.php around line 50 and change the class to "gkPage", that will do the trick to align the page.
<div class="row-fluid">
	<div id="solidres" class="gkPage">
		<div class="reservation_asset_item clearfix">

Now another tip is that wherever you might see span12 you can change it to gkPage, or when you see a class="span12" and below it two divs (one for examples with class="span4" and one another with class="span8") that means that you have two columns so go and change the first class="span12" to "gkCols" and leave the rest unchanged. It will work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: multikorg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #5710 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic For GAVERN framework users
Hi kotsifas,

Looks great! We've not used Gavern framework yet therefore we can not really comment on it.

For other users, if you are a Gavern framework user, please leave your feedback here, we always try to make Solidres run smoothly in as many template frameworks as possible.

Regards,

More
8 years 11 months ago #5711 by kotsifas
Replied by kotsifas on topic For GAVERN framework users
Yes you may try it.
I forgot also to mention that wherever you find, for example, <i class="icon-arrow-right uk-icon-arrow-right fa-arrow-right"></i> you should change to
<i class="icon-arrow-right uk-icon-arrow-right fa fa-arrow-right"></i>. It needs always to have double fa.

The only problem that i have is that when i click to a button for example calendar, it expands as it should, but the fa icon is then missing from the button. Do you know why this is happening or should apply a class or something to work?

More
8 years 11 months ago #5784 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic For GAVERN framework users
Hi,

After some super busy weeks with other tasks, we had some free time this morning to check this issue further.

Since we do not have any commercial templates from Gavick, we downloaded their free one "Meet Gavern"

www.gavick.com/joomla-templates/meet-gavern

Without any changes to CSS or layouts, template Meet Gavern and Solidres works extremely well together, both in terms of responsive layout and icons displaying.

What is your current Gavern's template name so that we can have a look?

Regards,

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #5840 by garyyumul
Replied by garyyumul on topic For GAVERN framework users
Hello,

How about for this Gavern's template = "gk_quark" ? Im having the same problem with the SOLIDRES - MODULE CHECK AVAILABILITY on the said template, the calendar is not expanding as it should be. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Regards,
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by garyyumul. Reason: spacing

More
8 years 10 months ago #5919 by kotsifas
Replied by kotsifas on topic For GAVERN framework users
Hi sorry for not responding but i havent checked the forum since weeks...
I work on steak template
Meet gavern is an old and free version
As gavern goes one they had developed more advanced templates and in every template they give some informations on typography and template settings documentation. Almost every gavern template is a little bit different than the others. But most of them use the gkPage and some other css elements.

Moderators: solidres