Offline payment request

More
8 years 3 days ago #7366 by artmedia
Offline payment request was created by artmedia
Hello,
I'm using offline payment as my default payment method. The issue is that the client can finish the booking without to fill the credit card's fields.
How we can make all the credit card's form fields to be requested.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 days ago #7369 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Offline payment request
Hi,

Guest is not able to proceed if they don't fill card info. Please create a new support ticket so that we can check it for you.

Regards,

More
7 years 11 months ago #7505 by artmedia
Replied by artmedia on topic Offline payment request
Hello,

I think I didn't explain you correct the issue.
I use the "Offline Payment" as my only payment method, the problem is that the client can finish the book without to choose any payment method, if he choose the Offline Method, yes then he must fiel all the fields to move on.
There is on more issue, when the client choose the payment method and he fills all the feilds and then he continues to finish the book, there is a critical error and none confirm email send to client and owner, but the book it's appears in solidres reservation list. When he doesn't choose any payment method, the book finishes correct and both confirm emails are send to client and the owner.
Attachments:

More
7 years 11 months ago #7506 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Offline payment request
Hi,

Please raise a new support ticket, then include your website address and super admin account, we will check it for you.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres