MyAllocator crazy pricing

More
7 years 10 months ago #7529 by spectre
MyAllocator crazy pricing was created by spectre
Dear Viet VH,
Is there any chance to add some other channel manager, instead MyAllocator?
I’ve just talked to this channel manager customer support. We discussed pricing and I can tell that it is really monstrous. Let me explain.
For this moment I have 5 apartment on my website and I am going to increase quantity up to 50. So their website tells us that a Hotel with 50 rooms will cost us about 40 euro per month. Pretty acceptable price right? But this is in case of Hotel. Hotelier can manage all these 50 rooms in one account. Everything is fine.
But what about apartments? Here begins Dante’s inferno. :D. Check their answer:
If, for example, you have 3 different accounts on tripadvisor, it means that you have to have 3 separate accounts on myallocator.
Each acctount on myallocator should correspond a unique account on OTA.
It means that you should try to register all the three properties under one account on tripadvisor or any other channel as different roomtypes. Only in this case, myallocator will be able to distribute the reservations correctly.

I think everyone will agree with me that registering even two different properties in one tripadvisor on booking.com account is really bad idea. So what do we have? If I will have 50 apartment and I will agree with their terms I will meet two problems:
1. I will have 50 accounts on myallocator and working with them will be…. I even don’t know how to describe it.
2. Registering one property will cost me 18 euro per month. Which means that 50 properties will cost me 900 Euro per month.
This is really not funny. Their system is ideal for hotels or hostels but not for apartments rental service. There are many alternatives that recognize this moment and provide similar price apartments and hotels, counting one apartment as one hotel room. And all these properties can be managed threw one account. Please think about this problem and I am sure everyone will be really happy if you could setup some other channel manager with you great component.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #7530 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic MyAllocator crazy pricing
Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that.

There are a good number of channel managers in the market, each channel manager has their own advantages and may suit for specific businesses, not all.

At Solidres, we do not want to tie into any specific channel manager providers and we are constantly listening to our users, so if you are in need of another channel manager provider, just let us know the name and vote for it.

Regards,

More
7 years 10 months ago #7532 by spectre
Replied by spectre on topic MyAllocator crazy pricing
Maybe Wubook? We have already worked with this sytem in the past and it was great. And i am going to return to this system, with or without connection of solidres to this system. But i will hope that one day you will star to work with this company.

You can check details on this link:
en.wubook.net
They are definately are ready to work with multiple types of properties, not only hotels.
And i do not understand, what do you mean about voting?

Moderators: solidres