Not Working

More
7 years 6 months ago #8121 by trentdavis
Not Working was created by trentdavis
Hello,
I'm trying to use Solidres with the Hot Hotel template and it's not working. The check availability produces a list of the available rooms, but they cannot be clicked. The text is also almost invisible against the background. I'm not sure how to fix this. Please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #8122 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Not Working
Hi,

Please try to test with another different template like the default Joomla template, if it works with it then your current template is having issue. You can use Chrome DevToos or Firefox Firebug to check if there is any JS errors happened from your template.

Regards,

More
7 years 6 months ago #8128 by trentdavis
Replied by trentdavis on topic Not Working
Thank you, the template seemed to be the problem. However, I have also updated to the latest version of SolidRes and now my Complex Tariff plugin doesn't work.

More
7 years 6 months ago #8132 by solidres
Hi,

Nice week to you.

If you upgrade to latest Solidres version, make sure that you also upgrade Complex Tariff plugin as well as all other Solidres plugin to the latest version too for maximum compatibility.

Regards,

More
7 years 6 months ago #8139 by trentdavis
Replied by trentdavis on topic Not Working
Understood. How do I update it? The updates don't show in Joomla.

More
7 years 6 months ago #8140 by solidres
Hi,

It is because commercial plugins/modules are not listed in Joomla Extension Directory, therefore you won't see update notifications for it via Joomla Update functionality.

Since v1.8.0, we will add our own live checking update feature which will notify you updates for Solidres and its plugins/modules/templates in System Info page.

To update, please make sure that you are having an active subscription, then you will be able to download new updates in our Download page:

www.solidres.com/download/show-all-downloads

Regards,

Moderators: solidres