Experiences plugin

More
7 years 5 months ago #8149 by lwlbar
Experiences plugin was created by lwlbar
Hi,

I need to know if the experiences plugin can help with my requirements.

I am wanting to sell tours that are available on particular days but have no particular times. They also take place in one spot.

In your tutorial for configuring Experience, under experiences (5) the general tab shows that certain fields are mandatory (eg: base location, End location ,Start time, Duration etc) Can these fields be altered, removed or new ones created? In the same way as shown in how to add custom fields ?

I would also like to know what is the difference between Max. participant and Tour size.

Can transportation be disabled? As my tours all take place on one site there is no transportation.

Does the Experience plugin acts the same as the hotel aspect, in that a user will have access to a frontend dashboard for experience management as well? (On the demo the dashboard link gives a 403 Error even with the registered user I created).

Thanks in advance for your information!

Luke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #8151 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Experiences plugin
Hi,

Not exactly like how you edit custom field, it'd require modifying some files to hide those fields.

Max participant is the number of people a guest can book in a single reservation, tour size is the total number of people that a specific tour can host.

Yes, it can be disabled.

Experience plugin has integration with Hub plugin too therefore partner can manage their own experiences from front end Hub dashboard.

About 403 error, it is simply because we don't offer demo for hub dashboard at this moment.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres