Customize text in confirmation emails

More
7 years 4 months ago #8335 by chara_admin
Customize text in confirmation emails was created by chara_admin
Hello,
I am trying to change the e-mail greeting text (SR_EMAIL_GREETING_TEXT - Joomla Overides), so I added two more lines with informations in the default text. Then when I did a test the greeting text didn't appear at all (attachment).
I would appreciate some help please.
Thanx
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #8342 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Customize text in confirmation emails
Hi,

Please make sure that the syntax is correct, could you paste it here so that we can check it?

Regards,

More
7 years 4 months ago #8343 by chara_admin
Replied by chara_admin on topic Customize text in confirmation emails
It must be the syntax because when i deleted the overide the default text appeared. My message is:
<p>Thank you for your reservation at %s. The balance (70%) must be paid at least 15 days prior to arrival. \nOur Bank Information are: Alpha Bank, IBAN:xxxx \nBIC: xxxx and as a Trasaction Comment please write your reservation ID.\n Please review your reservation details and click on the below button to finish your reservation. \nShould you have any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.</p><p>We are pleased to confirm your reservation as follows:</p>
The \n are produced automaticaly when i save my message.
Also I would appriciate if you could tell me an other way to send my bank information through confirmation email.

More
7 years 4 months ago #8347 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Customize text in confirmation emails
Hi,

It is because of this word "70%", you should avoid using % character because Joomla uses it for variable, you should change it to "70 percent" for example to avoid error.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres