Change the calendar view for the first and the last day of the booking!

More
8 years 4 months ago #6638 by Overtone69
Currently in the Solidres calendar we have marked the first day completely and the last day not with every booking. The reason for this is: Only in this case it is possible to book the room again from the same day where the older guests leave this room. But a lot of guests are asking us "Why last our booking only to the 17th (example!), but we have booked to the 18th?"! Like you can see at the big hotel providers they have marked the first and the last day of the booking with a 45° split color in the accordingly day field of the calendar. This will be a small step but a great feature!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #6647 by vietvh
Hi Overtone69,

This feature is already implemented in Statistics plugin - Dashboard (can be seen by super admin & hotel's ownwer), it is however not yet implement in the front end Asset - View Calendar for guests, we will consider it for upcoming release.

Regards,

More
7 years 7 months ago #7780 by Friedel
Hi!
I'd like to step in here as I am also looking for a way to book a checkout for one guest and a checkin for anouther guest at the very same day.
Is there already any progress on this matter?

Regards,
Friedel

More
7 years 7 months ago #7782 by Overtone69
You are wrong. Of course it is possible to checkout and checkin at the same day. The only problem is: If one guest checkout at the (for example) 24th of August you will see in the calendar only the 23th of August marked as booked, but not the 24th of August. This will confuse the guest about his checkout date. For that problem other providers marked the first and the last day of two bookings with a 45° split color!

More
7 years 7 months ago #7784 by Friedel
Thanks, indeed starting a booking at checkout day is actually possible.
And true: this 45° solution would be just fine.

Thanks, again.

More
7 years 6 months ago #7956 by ljung
I agree to this post. the 45 degree red boxes is a must have.
When is the update comming? My customers are confused with the calendar as it is now.

Moderators: solidres