Solidres 9 Beta and subscription loyalty

More
8 years 10 months ago #5816 by JohnB
Hi Viet,

I just downloaded Solidres 9 Beta and installed it on a testsite. Cannot really figure out what have been the changes. Maybe the installation was not properly as I find a mysterious php file within the package that I do not know what to do with. Anyway, as I am interested in an easy room blocking system from the back (within HUB) I would really like to know more about the functions.

Furhtermore I was subscribed until 27 May (HUB) and tried to renew, but cannot see any loyalty discount. I understood you have at least 25% for repeating customers?

Greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #5820 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Solidres 9 Beta and subscription loyalty
Hi,

The highlights in v0.9.0 Beta are:

* Back end reservation creation/editing
* Min/max people constraint for Complex Tariff.
* Booking per night or per day

And many mores small new features and improvements which we will list in the stable change log. If you have any issues with the installation please create a new support ticket so that we can check it for you.

The loyalty discount is automatically applied when you renew while your current subscription is still active. Also the 25% discount is only applicable when you renew to higher levels: for example from Hub to Developer. If you renew at the same level, you will get a 20% discount.

However you decided to renew just 1 day after your subscription was expired, we can show our goodwill by giving you an exception, please email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for further details.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres