More information about Feedback module

More
8 years 7 months ago #6169 by sjp
Hello support,

I have found some information about the new feedback plug in and feed back module. In the information I can't find details about where the feedback plugin will be displayed if you publish it. Is it displayed in the booking page of every asset? Can you explain where it will be displayed?

I need information about the feedback module and instruction about how to use it. How does this module work? Does it show feedback from all assets or just a single asset? And what is the best module position for this module? What type of pages do you recommend to publish this feedback module on? On hub-seach results page?

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

SJP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #6173 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic More information about Feedback module
Hi,

Nice week to you.

The easiest way is to check out live demo:

www.solidres.com/demo/lamour_hub

You can search and click on of the available hotels, then under hotel's gallery you will see 3 tabs "Description, Feedback, Scores" where you can see the Feedback plugin in action.

The first version of this Feedback module can show feedback from multiple assets. In the upcoming release we added ability to show feedback for specific asset. It is not yet released to public, however if you want to test it we can send it to you. The best position for this module is depends on your template design, for most of the design, we think the home page is the most appropriate.

Regards,

More
8 years 6 months ago #6259 by sjp
Replied by sjp on topic More information about Feedback module
Hello Vietvh,

I would like to add the feedback module for individual assets on the hotel's listing pages. Will that be possible?

Kind regards,
Sandra

More
8 years 6 months ago #6261 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic More information about Feedback module
Hi Sandra,

Yes it is possible with Feedback module v0.2.0, you can create multiple Feedback modules, each one is for an asset.

Regards,

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #6711 by Overtone69
Replied by Overtone69 on topic More information about Feedback module
I cannot find the feedback module and I didn't see anything of the feedback plugin in the frontpage of my website! The plugin is activated! How do I connect it with my assets?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Overtone69.

More
8 years 4 months ago #6713 by Overtone69
Replied by Overtone69 on topic More information about Feedback module
I just read this again. You are speaking about a Feedback "module"??? There is nowhere a Feedback "module" only a Feedback Plugin!

Moderators: solidres