Presales Questions

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #6972 by va.jeanpierre
Presales Questions was created by va.jeanpierre
Hi,

I am preparing to purchase the HUB subscription for Solidres, however, prior doing so, I have some questions to be able to take the right decision.

So far, the HUB subscription package contains mostly all requirements required for my project, except two things are missing:

1. Payment Plugin

I have gone through all available payment plugins available, I am based in Mauritius and my project is mainly a local project, hence, mostly of my advertisers (property owners) are based in Mauritius, only few might be expatriates living on other countries such as UK, France etc. However, I need a payment plugin that will be much useful for local owners, in my case, it is 3G Direct Pay (www.3gdirectpay.com), I would like to know if it is possible to have such plugin developed to be functional in Solidres, of course, I am ready to pay for it but just hoping the cost won't be too high.

The api documentation for 3G Direct Pay can be found there 3G Direct Pay API and the password to access the api is [removed] and I will appreciate your feedback and possible cost for such integration, even from any other Solidres experienced developer who thinks he might be able to develop such payment plugin.

2. Integration for Jomsocial

I have gone through the forum and even made some internet search but could not find any possible integration with Jomsocial, by integration I mean:

(i) Avatar of users (linked to their profile), showing in property listing, reviews, comments etc.
(ii) Jomsocial application to show current users entries in Solidres.
(iii) Activity streaming within Jomsocial activity wall to show users actions in Solidres.

Here also, I am ready to sponsor this development, however, I will expect some fair play from Solidres team as I know many Solidres developers are interested about this third party integration and this will definitely bring some plus to Solidres paid plans.

Therefore, please do get back to me as soon as possible with some answers (proposals) as this is very urgent for me.

Jean Pierre François
Managing Partner
MOST (Mauritius Online Secure Travel)
"The future of online travel booking is just at a door step".
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by vietvh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bluealmondhostel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #6974 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Presales Questions
Hi,

Nice week to you.

We've sent you an email with further details.

Regards,

More
7 years 6 months ago #8083 by hassanabdul
Replied by hassanabdul on topic Presales Questions
Hello Vietvh,

I have very similar questions to the Jean Pierre above.

In my own case, I use Easysocial and will like it integrated with Solidres for...
(i) Avatar of users (linked to their profile), showing in hotel listing, reviews, comments etc.
(ii) Easysocial app to show current users entries in Solidres.
(iii) Activity streaming within Easysocial activity wall to show users actions in Solidres.

I will also like to integrate it with the payment plugin for Voguepay, (voguepay.com/developers).

Can I know what this will likely cost?

Hassan

More
7 years 6 months ago #8087 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Presales Questions
Hi Hassan,

At this moment we don't have integration with Easysocial, please make a new feature request for it in our Feature Request forum

www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-suggestions

About Voguepay, please email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., we will check and get a quote for you.

Cheers,

More
6 years 8 months ago #9927 by KelvinAyoub
Replied by KelvinAyoub on topic Presales Questions
How did the 3G Direct Pay ( www.3gdirectpay.com ) integration go? I am also interested in this payment method. It is now used by over 350 Travel Agents, 35 Airlines, 250 Hotels and 2500 merchants across Africa. It is now a necessary payment method to have.

More
6 years 8 months ago #9931 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Presales Questions
Hi,

The development of that payment gateway plugin was postponed.

We also have too little request for it therefore it won't be implemented soon due to low priority.

Cheers,

Moderators: solidres