Duplicated reservations

More
7 years 7 months ago #7904 by Renato
Duplicated reservations was created by Renato
Hi,
I have a problem with the frontend/backend reservations:
From the backend was made a reservation (created at 09-04-2016) to room A, for 09-17-2016, one day.
Later, from the frontend was made a reservation (created at 09-08-2016) to room A, checkin 09-17 to checkout 09-19, three days. The system accepted this second reservation for the same room at the same day, despite the fact that was already reserved.
What can be done to solve this?
The asset booking type is set to "per day".
I'm using complex tariff plugin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #7905 by Renato
Replied by Renato on topic Duplicated reservations
Please I need a solution to this bug. There has been 3 more cases of the same problem.
I've payed for solidres, but the situation that triggered this bug didn't appeared in the support period.
Hope your answer
thanks

More
7 years 7 months ago #7908 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Duplicated reservations
Hi,

Nice week to you.

Please check out FAQ - Component - #4:

www.solidres.com/support/frequently-asked-questions

Regards,

More
7 years 7 months ago #7932 by Renato
Hi,
Thanks for your answer. I haven't noticed that before. However, this didn't solve the problem completely:
As I mentioned on the first message, the booking is set to "per day", but there is this situation:
-First guest make a reservation from day 17 to day 18, and the default reservation status is "confirmed" (So, day 18 for that room should be unavaliable from now on)
-A day later, second guest make a reservation from day 18 to day 19 and is able to do it on the same room.
This behavior is inconsistent with the "per day" setting, as it states on the configuration tip ("In case of booking per day, your guest will be charged 2 day for a stay from March 1 to March 2."), because the system shouldn't charge 2 different guest nor allow them to book for the same day. If this would have happen with the "per night" setting, would have had sense, but if it's set "per day" shouldn't allow check out/check in on the same day.
Before asking this, I've searched trough FAQ, documentation, and forum if there is some setting or way to set the checkout/checkin hour, to avoid this, but haven't found nothing.
We have solidres 1.0 stable

More
7 years 7 months ago #7936 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Duplicated reservations
Hi,

How many rooms your room type is having?

If you need further assistance, please create new support ticket or send us your website address and super user account to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it., we will check it for you.

Regards,

More
7 years 7 months ago #7938 by Renato
The room type has 5 rooms. However, the problem still happen on 1 room roomtypes.
I've sent a mail as suggested.
Thank you.
Regards

Moderators: solidres