payment form for subscription levels

More
7 years 5 months ago #8202 by sjp
Hi support,

I was looking at the payment form that must be filled in by customers for a membership subscription. Next to the payment logos of PayPal and credit card there is a green little box with the following description: Solidres - Paypal payment plugin for Hub subscription. I don't like to see this green box with description in a payment form for my customers. Why is your company mentioned there? How can I remove it?

Best regards,
Sandra

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #8203 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic payment form for subscription levels
Hi,

It is just the default message and you can change it easily: edit your experience - Payments tab - PayPal - Front end message.

Regards,

More
7 years 5 months ago #8205 by sjp
Replied by sjp on topic payment form for subscription levels
Hi,
I am not talking about the experience payment form, but about the subscription payment form to sell subscriptions. I tried to override the text in the green box in this form, but I can't find the language string via language override. Is there a contstant or value I can use for this? I actually want to remove the whole green box next to the Paypal and credit card logo's. How can I do this?

Best regards,
Sandra

More
7 years 5 months ago #8206 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic payment form for subscription levels
Hi,

The language string can be found in this file:

/plugins/subscriptionpayment/paypal/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_subscriptionpayment_paypal.ini

To remove the payment label, you can edit this file:

/plugins/solidres/hub/components/com_solidres/views/subscriptionform/tmpl/default_payment.php

It is around line 19 - 21

Regards,

Moderators: solidres