If i purchase the HUB Plan is it for life time ?

More
9 years 4 months ago #4904 by Muhammed
if i got the hub plan is there any hidden charges

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #4905 by vietvh
Hi,

1. There is no hidden charges. The fee you see for HUB ($189) is the only fee you'd need to pay.

2. Once you purchased HUB subscription, you can use it for life time. Support at solidres.com for HUB subscription is 6 months including updates, bug fixes, ticket support.

Cheers,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed

More
9 years 4 months ago #4906 by Muhammed
one more question please
the payment get way included are :
1 Pay Later
2 Bank wire
3 Paypal

is there any other way such as credit (the user has field i can adjust like 2500 USD credit and when he make a booking will be chosen between the following payment get way :
1 Pay Later
2 Bank wire
3 Paypal
4 Use my own credit

of course he will see as customer his credit balance when he will log in somewhere in his profile page for example or on his backend dashboard ?

More
9 years 4 months ago #4909 by vietvh
Hi,

I understand your credit system, you can do this by extending the current Customer profile to add Credit field, then develop a new Payment plugin to handle credit subtraction during reservation process. Also, with our upcoming front end Customer Dashboard, you can modify it so that your customer could manage their credit from the front end.

Cheers

More
9 years 4 months ago #4910 by Muhammed
thanks for the reply

you said " with our upcoming front end Customer Dashboard "

when is that coming ?
why don't you make that plugin and add it to the customer field that will be a great modification specially some country work on relation and credit Money system ?

what if i told you i need this with my Developer package if you make it for me ?

Thanks again
Muhammed

More
9 years 4 months ago #4911 by vietvh
Hi,

The front end Dashboard will be available with Solidres 0.8.0, you can check our blog post for more information.

www.solidres.com/blog/2014/09/24/front-e...r-dashboard-preview/

We are only able to work on a new feature when it is demanded by many Solidres users therefore I'd suggest you to post this as a new feature request in below forum:

www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-suggestions

Cheers,

Moderators: solidres