Channel manager sync partial room inventory

More
7 years 6 months ago #7934 by AleSosa
Hi all!

I'll leave some questions about the Channel Manager:

- Suppose I want to favor the direct bookings, free of commissions, What could I do if I want to have a different rate for the Booking Engine (Solidres) and one for the OTAs (Booking.com, Expedia, etc)? I can define different rates per channel?

- How is the integration between the HUB plugin, the Channel Manager plugin and MyAllocator? It supports multiple assets? Assuming you had 10 assets in the HUB version of Solidres, you could link 10 MyAllocator accounts into Solidres by Channle Manager plugin?

Sorry my English..

Regards!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 6 months ago #7937 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Channel manager sync partial room inventory
Hi,

1. Yes, you can define that in MyAllocator.com channel configuration.

2. Yes it supports multiple assets, each asset has its own property ID. Note that all assets must belong to the same MyAllocator user account.

Regards,

More
7 years 6 months ago #7941 by AleSosa
Replied by AleSosa on topic Channel manager sync partial room inventory
Hi,
Sorry for asking again: My question is because in the documentation on how to configure the Channel Manager , you say that once the integration between Solidres and MyAllocator was made, the rates defined in Complex Tariff are synchronized with MyAllocator. So your answer mean that I can set a rate for the Solidres Booking Engine (direct bookings) and one for the OTAs ??
OK

Thank you and Regards!

More
7 years 6 months ago #7949 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Channel manager sync partial room inventory
Hi,

1. Yes the channels use the prices uploaded by Solidres, but in MyAllocator you can still adjust the rate (+/-) for each channel.

For example, Solidres sync the tariff (let say $30 / night) to MyAllocator. Then in MyAllocator, you can configure that channel booking.com will have Solidres base price + 10% or airbnb.com will have Solidres base price + 5%.

Regards,

More
7 years 6 months ago #7959 by AleSosa
Ok, thanks for the answers!

Regards!

More
6 years 11 months ago #9567 by AleSosa
Hi!

I have a new questions:

1) MyAllocator accepts multiple currencies, but suppose I have a Reservation Portal with the HUB version, with 10 asstes and I have as default currency the Argentine Peso, In what currency would Solidres send the rates to MyAllocator? I can in MyAllocator and Solidres set the Argentine Peso as the default currency, but when the rates are synchronized and so on, is the base currency correctly sent?

2) Following the example above, once the synchronization between Solidres and MyAllocator (1 single account in MyAllocator with 10 asstes, 1 only User ID of MyAllocator + 10 property IDs) is done, the hotels that are subscribed to my Reservation Portal Can choose from the Dashboard the type of synchronization for the Type of Room that they are configuring? I refer to the option shown in the image below:

3) Load Channel button: In your tutorial, show a screenshot where next to the Property ID field is the Load Channels button, what does that button do? Do you only synchronize or actually load the channels configured in MyAllocator into the Solidres editing view? The basic question is: through Solidres I can see the channels configured in MyAllocator (eg Booking.com, Expedia) and do something with them, such as pausing a channel or modifying the value of Solidres base rate (example : In Solidres I have a room at U$S 40 but I want it on Booking.com to be 10% more expensive.) ??
If it is not possible, is it within your consideration to include this option? It would be really good because it would make it easier for the owner of the hotel to handle all of their reservations online, and completely, through Solidres, without having to go to MyAlllocator to make other modifications.

Regards!

Translated by Google Translate

Moderators: solidres