Add Shoping Cart Feature

More
6 years 4 months ago #10892 by jhernandezb85
Add Shoping Cart Feature was created by jhernandezb85
Hello:
I have been reviewing Solidres for some time, I think it is an excellent solution, but I also think that some details are missing.
I want to mention one in particular that I think would be a great step forward for this wonderful tool.
It is a shopping cart, you know what it is, like any other shopping cart from any other online store. That each guest can add everything they want to book to the cart, for example, a tour + a car + a room, etc. and then check the cart and pay everything at the end of the process.
This would greatly improve the guest's shopping experience, since they would not have to do the process each time they want to book.
Please, I would greatly appreciate knowing your opinion about this possible new feature.
Greetings
The following user(s) said Thank You: shampson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 4 months ago #10897 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Add Shoping Cart Feature
Hi,

Thank you for posting this feature request. We will leave it here to gather feedback from other Solidres users.

Regards,

More
6 years 4 months ago #10901 by jhernandezb85
Replied by jhernandezb85 on topic Add Shoping Cart Feature
Hi;
If the company's policy for new features is to wait for other users to request it, well, I have nothing against it. But I think that if it is a good suggestion that it would make Solidres a better tool, there is no need to wait for other requests.
Maybe make a new plugin with override and that each subscriber decides to use it or not, just like the RMS or another plugin.
It's just a suggestion in the interest of making Solidres the best booking engine for Joomla and Wordpress.
The following user(s) said Thank You: olavoy

More
6 years 4 months ago #10910 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Add Shoping Cart Feature
Hi,

Please check our Support Policy, regarding New feature request:

www.solidres.com/support-policy

The purpose of our Feature Request forum is to track user interest in certain new features, a feature will get a higher priority when it is requested by many users.

Regards,

More
6 years 2 months ago #11047 by TeleProTour
Replied by TeleProTour on topic Add Shoping Cart Feature
It's a good idea !

More
6 years 2 months ago #11134 by shampson
Replied by shampson on topic Add Shoping Cart Feature
I would really like to see this feature implemented.

In addition to the suggestion of having the customer add everything they want to book to the cart, (a tour + a car + a room, etc). and then check out the cart, I would like to see the option for the super user to be able to create a cart with pre-selected items, on behalf of the property/tour owners.
That would enable Travel packages/bundles to be created and customers could the select a package & check-out in almost a single click.

Moderators: solidres