Experiences - available dates tab - turn on/off by date range

More
5 years 8 months ago #11838 by Thellie
Hi,
As I'm going through setting up our programmes, I'm finding things which don't quite work the same way as our current system - some better, some just different...

Anyway, for the creation of a new experience (we have 26 tours available, and adding regularly), it would be extremely helpful to be able to turn the available dates on/off using a date range field (or similar).

I can see from the database table that each date is a separate record, so I'm not sure the best way to go about it - a php form in the tab? I'm no expert though :P

But I do know that with 26 tours available 365 days a year, it's A LOT of mouse clicking just to publish for a single year currently.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #11839 by Thellie
I found some MySQL code in stackoverflow (stackoverflow.com/questions/10132024/how...ith-a-range-of-dates)

Need to work out how to get that into PHP and onto the page I guess..?

More
5 years 8 months ago #11842 by solidres
Hi,

Did you click on the month name to let the system choose the whole month automatically for you instead of clicking on each single date?

Regards,

More
5 years 8 months ago #11844 by Thellie
DAMMIT! God, I'm stupid sometimes :pinch:

Thank you :)

One final thing (for now) - as I'm not using the room booking part of the system, can I set the experiences section to open by default instead of the normal component dashboard? ...

More
5 years 8 months ago #11845 by solidres
Hi,

We will add a hint in that tab to make it easier for users.

Experience has its own menu items under menu Components - Experiences, could you give it a try?

Regards,

More
5 years 7 months ago #12024 by Joeyshah
Don't worry, you're not the only one hahahaha!

Moderators: solidres