Some modification to Commisions, Paymments

More
6 years 8 months ago #10118 by jhernandezb85
Some modification to Commisions, Paymments was created by jhernandezb85
Hello everyone:
I'm new with Solidres and I need to know if it is possible to make some modifications to the way the commissions are applied and charged.
This is my scenario:
Apply the commissions by type of property, this way when the hosts create their properties they are automatically applied the commission created for that type of property.
Then the guests, when making a reservation, will be applied as the only online payment the commission assigned to that property (Including extras) and the rest of the payment will do on arrival.
The hosts only have the possibility to decide if as part of the deposit, they will include the payment of the first night. The rest is configured via back-end.
The invoices are automatically marked as paid, since the guest paid the deposit at the booking time.

I am Cuban, and I live in Cuba. Electronic transfers or via the Internet are not yet possible, so it is necessary to simplify the payment methods for the hosts in Cuba.
It is also the easiest and cheapest way to charge guests when they book.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 8 months ago #10123 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Some modification to Commisions, Paymments
Hi,

The current commissions system applies per partner's group, not per property type. However it is possible to change via code modification.
Yes it is possible with code modification. Each asset has its own payment gateways configuration and you can modify the code to force all partner's asset to use your own payment methods. Then all deposit amounts will go directly to your payment account.

Cheers,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres