[2.12.8 Solved] Properties List - Fix responsive issue rating stars

More
2 years 7 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #18526 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.22 + Joomla 3.10 + Solidres 2.12.2

As you introduced with 2.12.0 for the Property Page, should be good to fix the rating stars responsive issue also for the Properties List menu item - I add an image

Would be good to use pure CSS Grid feature to fix responsive content (instead to follow Bootstrap that is good for others goals)
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by joomleb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #18621 by joomleb
Hi guys,
Please, Can you confirm this issue and, in case of it, to add the small fix for the next 2.12.4 ?
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by joomleb.

More
2 years 5 months ago #18683 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.24 + Joomla 3.10.2 + Solidres 2.12.4

As you introduced with 2.12.0 for the Property Page, should be good to fix the rating stars responsive issue also for the Properties List menu item - (I added the image above)

Please, Can you confirm and fix it ?
(PS - Would be good to use pure CSS Grid feature to fix responsive content instead to follow Bootstrap that is good for others goals)

More
2 years 2 months ago #18844 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.27 + Joomla 3.10.4 + Solidres 2.12.6

As you introduced with 2.12.0 for the Property Page, should be fixex the rating stars responsive issue also for the Properties List menu item - I add an image

Would be good to use pure CSS Grid feature to fix responsive content (instead to follow Bootstrap that is good for others goals)

Please, Can you confirm and fix it?
Attachments:

More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #18897 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.27 + Joomla 3.10.5 + Solidres 2.12.6 - I found the "BUG" and here is the Fix:

With 2.12.0 you added the CSS code:
@media (max-width: 480px)
span.rating-wrapper {
display: block;
}

to fix the rating stars responsive issue on the Property Page and Properties List menu item. But, considering that:
- You cannot know the Property Name length in advance
- The stars have to be be all together, in one line, not treated as separated stars

You should to delete that code and to add this:
span.rating-wrapper {
display: inline-block;
}

That's All, without @media restriction

Anyway, to prevent the fact that it is not possible to know the length of the structure name in advance, you should to use pure CSS Grid feature instead to follow Bootstrap col-md-9 / col-md-3 on Property Name / Rating Stars / Whish List, as I suggested on my ticket ID KLkDdbpVjfh.
At least vertical space on mobile should not be wasted and the Whis-List icons should always be (right aligned) on the same Rating Stars line (which can never take up more space than 5 stars) - I add two images for you
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by joomleb.

More
1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #18976 by joomleb
Hi guys,
as far as I see the point 1 has been solved with 2.12.8 release.
Being that I cannot find it listed into the Changelog here www.solidres.com/component/ars/repositor...es-2-12-8?Itemid=322
Please, Can you confirm it ?
Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by joomleb.

Moderators: solidres