No way to pick a date in the module

More
8 years 8 months ago #6156 by Overtone69
Replied by Overtone69 on topic No way to pick a date in the module
I also tested it in my localhost (XAMPP) like you can see in the address line of the browser in the screenshots!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6157 by Overtone69
I have made a deposit over 500,00 € as an extra. This works fine but the 20% pre payment should calculate this only to the room costs without the deposit. Have you an idea to do this?

More
8 years 8 months ago #6158 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic No way to pick a date in the module
Hi,

Please follow my instruction in previous reply by disabling the template override for your Check Availability module, it could be a template specific issue, not Solidres. If you want us to do it for you, you can provide your FTP account to our email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

As you can see in attached screenshot, do you want to prepayment amount to be EUR303 instead of EUR203?

Regards,
Attachments:

More
8 years 8 months ago #6159 by Overtone69
I already found a solution for this case, because we have only one extra cost and the deposit ist always 500,00 €. So I found your calculation phrase in line 327 in the file confirmationform.php and add easiely " - 100" for the 20% of the 500,00 € deposit. It will be great if you can make one more checkbox to the Solidres Assets options under "Deposit amount" when you also have checked "Yes" at "Deposit is percentage" which is named something like "Deposit amount with extra cost" - "Yes" - "No"!

More
8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #6160 by Overtone69
I removed the template override and checked it again. Same problem!
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Overtone69.

More
8 years 8 months ago #6161 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic No way to pick a date in the module
Hi,

It could be a nice addition, could you make a new feature request for it in our forum so that we can track it better and see how other users feel about it?

Please create a new support ticket with your website super admin account and FTP account, we need to check the code to assist you better in this case.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres