Experiences question/suggestion re: adapting the pricing section

More
9 months 1 week ago #20000 by Thellie
Hi,
I'm using Solidres to sell a volunteering experience, but it's a bit of a pain as I'm not using it as it was designed to be used.

In our guesthouse website, it's used as normal - booking rooms.
In our trekking section of the main website, I use experiences to sell treks, as normal.

In the volunteer section, we sell volunteer programmes by the week. As we have programmes ranging from 1-12 weeks and we sell them individually, it means I would have to have 1 experience for each programme for each week, which seems a bit cumbersome. So for now, I have set up 1 experience for each programme, selling the 2 week volunteering programme only.

It works okay, but I would like to be able to use the pricing section as follows:

instead of number of people, it would be number of weeks. Then the price for that duration is entered in the usual field.

I would think that there's a way to substitute the text, from persons/people to become weeks, but I'm not how well that would work..? Maybe use ReReplacer?

Also, it would be good if the duration dropdown included weeks, as well as hours and days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres