Cancellation of a Paypal-Booking

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #6654 by Overtone69
Cancellation of a Paypal-Booking was created by Overtone69
When we received a booking paid with Paypal (only 20 % down payment) the three Links (Status, Payment status and Total paid) in this booking, if I open it in the "List reservations", are not longer dashed but solid and it is not possible to click on it or to leave this reservation with the "Close" button to go back to the list view. Now we have a cancellation and we cannot cancel this reservation in the Joomla admin because the system set the Status to "Confirmed" and the Payment status to "Completed "! The 20 % down payment will not be paid back in this case!
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Overtone69.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #6657 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Cancellation of a Paypal-Booking
Hi,

The current Solidres's Paypal plugin has integration with Paypal Payment Standard:

developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal...ndard_htmlvariables/

This API type does not support for refund, you can still do the refund via your Paypal account control panel.

Supporting refund need different Paypal API integration and it is more suitable for a feature request, I am going to move this topic into the feature request forum so that it can be tracked easier.

Regards,

More
8 years 5 months ago #6659 by Overtone69
Replied by Overtone69 on topic Cancellation of a Paypal-Booking
I think you understood me wrong. The only thing I want to do ist to change the status in the Solidres reservation details from "Confirmed" to "Canceled", but it is not possible to click on the link "Confirmed", because this user had paid the down payment with Paypal! Every link is blocked now!

More
8 years 5 months ago #6660 by vietvh
Hi,

Could you raise a new support ticket so that we can check it further?

Regards,

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #6664 by Overtone69
Replied by Overtone69 on topic Cancellation of a Paypal-Booking
I'm sorry, but I have already deleted this booking directly in the database, but I had two screenshots in my archive! In the screenshot "links-not-working" also the "Cancel" button doesn't work. It is not possible to navigate back in the Joomla Admin to the reservations list view or anywhere else.
Attachments:
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Overtone69.

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #6666 by vietvh
Hi,

If you want to delete a reservation, you should do that via Solidres UI, not by deleting directly in the database.

About your issue, it could be some JS errors in your site that cause it (you can use your Chrome browser and click on the DevTools - Console to see if there is any available bugs), just let us know when this issue can be replicated, we will re-check it for you.

Regards,
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by vietvh.

Moderators: solidres