Breakthrough in SEO, especially latest AI

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #19911 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Breakthrough in SEO, especially latest AI was created by Thai-Mc-Tours
Hopefully, anyway?!
This caught my eye the other day with some fairly powerful claims storejextensions.org/extensions/jsitemap_professional.html
"JSitemap Pro is for Joomla! what Yoast is for Wordpress, the most essential extension for every website that makes SEO easy for everyone:
•Get more visitors from Google and Bing
•Attract more visitors from social media
•Increase your readers’ engagement
unique software that integrates an Artificial Intelligence system and ChatGPT to automatically generate contents based on a keywords phrase"

I'd absolutely no idea, however they were good enough to install & perform initial setup for me today, so most importantly we now know it's fully compatible with Joomla 3.10.11, Solidres v 2.12.10.
I've read the first few sheets documentation which is clear, concise & most importantly (unlike Google's technobabble "Help" files, an oxymoron if ever there was one), in plain English.
We were always in top three sites across the board with the search engines, transferring the winning formula over to this latest site though, not so much. Okay, it's been in a nose-dive for the last couple of months, now halfway down second page of search results - on a good day.
Attracted to this as it's very similar to SEO service offered by 123-reg servers a few years ago, which took up maybe 15 minutes of my time - once a month.

Component's still churning away determining SEO results, I'll be syncing with AdWords/Sense etc tomorrow - another advantage being the ability to paste those Google Code Snippets directly into it, rather than the usual infuriating error "We're unable to read...are you sure you entered it correctly?" messages while knowing you're sure, entered it exactly the same as the last dozen which all working perfectly, no, now another's offline, and...

Unsure how you've all coped setting up for these new AI searches but I've found it an more than a little challenging, in summation welcoming any form of automation if truly proves to streamline the process.

Will update as results arrive

Milo
Only a biker knows why a dog hangs its head out the window...!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 4 weeks ago #20255 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Replied by Thai-Mc-Tours on topic Breakthrough in SEO, especially latest AI
Well, in a nutshell, not brilliant, as with most other interweb doohickeys these days I'm still a bit behind the times? Lol
Been having a go with SEObility www.seobility.net/, they're giving me encouraging feedback, however the site's dropped 8% in the three months I've been using it so...

I've been reading good things about 4SEO weeblr.com/joomla-seo/4seo, allegedly much of it's automated, which is what's required in my case. Does anyone have any experience / opinions with regard to effectiveness or compatibility please?

Milo
Only a biker knows why a dog hangs its head out the window...!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres