Limit bookings problem

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #20361 by Thellie
Limit bookings problem was created by Thellie
Hi,
I don't actually think it's a bug, but it is a problem when creating a limit booking.

Example
If I want to make a limit booking from 1 March - 31 March for room 101, there can be no prior reservations for the period/room. Makes sense.

The problem is that I cannot make a limit booking even if the prior reservations are marked as either cancelled or trashed.

I think the code should be updated so that the limit booking ignores/overrides any cancelled and trashed reservations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #20362 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Limit bookings problem
Hi Thellie,
...and during Limit creation it should ask me if I want to ignore that there are existing bookings in that period and to process creating the Limit for new bookings...

If I choose yes, it would be good to have the bookings into the Limited period as marked with a different color

Do you agree?

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #20364 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic Limit bookings problem
I agree about having the option to ignore. Limit bookings are already set to be Red, so I don't see an issue with the colour.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #20365 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Limit bookings problem
Hi,
as far as I know, what is red right now it is "the date", "the period". Would be good to mark as "red" also the bookings within a Limited period...

So, I can see them in the booming list and 'I can contact the customer" from there...

Moderators: solidres