Layout

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #4763 by JohnB
Layout was created by JohnB
I am checking your Hub demo and cannot understand one thing.

When you click on an individual hotel, you are directed to the "page" of that hotel. However, you will only see on that page the section about the hotel and the list of facilities etc below that.
It seems to me that there should be some kind of slideshow/picture gallery of that hotel itself (not the room), followed by a general description "praising" it. I have seen such kind of screen in the non hub version.

Please let me know if this can be achieved, if it is already there?
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by JohnB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #4764 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Layout
Hi,

That option (Show only reservation form) was turned off, we've turned it on again, you should see full asset's info now.

Cheers
Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #4768 by JohnB
Replied by JohnB on topic Layout
Ok, see how it works, looks great.

Doubting about buying your HUB subscription but during testing some more questions pop up:
  • Is there somewhere a demo of the Joomla/Solidres backside? Just to see for myself what options are there.
  • Is it possible to only show the slideshow on the homepage and not eg on search result or single property.
  • Does complex pricing allow exclusive booking of only weekly packages per room.
  • Is it possible to get a clear overview of how many rooms of each type are still available for an asset in a certain time range.(If I buy the HUB version, I will need to update room availability from some clients based upon a list I will receive weekly from them, so somehow it should not be too time consuming/difficult

Hope to hear from you, anyway want to let you know that it all looks very promising!
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by JohnB. Reason: Clicked Submit by mistake

More
9 years 6 months ago #4773 by vietvh
Hi,

At this moment we only have front end demo only, if you need to see more screenshot, just let us know.

The slideshows in the home page are from separated modules (mod_sr_camera, mod_sr_roomtypes, mod_sr_assets). For search result page you'd need to modify the layout file to hide the carousel slider, for single asset page there is an option for you to do that (as replied in previous post).

Yes. this is why we have fields "Min nights" and "Max/nights", for weekly packages you'd need to set Min nights = 7 and Max nights = 7 for example.

You can use Limit Booking to update availability come for external sources, just select your date range and you will see a list of available/unavailable rooms for that range:

www.solidres.com/features-highlights#feature-limitbooking

Cheers,

More
9 years 6 months ago #4776 by JohnB
Replied by JohnB on topic Layout
Thanks Vietvh,

In the case of weekly packages always starting on Saturday . . . I guess you can set that?

If that works, all I would be missing would be some kind of review system where clients could leave their opinion about the booked properties. That would really add a lot of value to your product as I always found it the most important aspect of booking.com, expedia etc. Hope you consider it for the future, but for now I guess will have to find a way around this.

More
9 years 6 months ago #4777 by vietvh
Hi,

You can use field Limit Checkin and only select Saturday:

www.solidres.com/features-highlights#feature-complextariff

For a review system, I'd suggest you to post a new feature request so that we can see how other users think about it:

www.solidres.com/forum/feature-requests-suggestions

Cheers,

Moderators: solidres