Presales inquiry

More
7 years 8 months ago #7789 by Economou
Presales inquiry was created by Economou
Hi,
I need to develop a website for a Travel Agency which organizes tours and daily cruises.
I guess I do not need the hotel booking part of Solidres but the "Experience" plugin which I cannot test it and I can't find an admin demo.
So Before I buy it I would like to be sure it does everything I need.

Here are my needs / questions

1. A tour has a limited number of "seats". And must be available in many languages.
So if I have 100 seats available and book 2 from English 3 from french and 5 from Italian then the tour must have 10 seats les (90). I just want to make sure that the tour is one even if the languages are many.

2. All the passengers, by the law, must complete a form with their names, nationality, age (or date of birth).
This includes Infants, must be available as passenger type with 0 (or other) price and their names and all the above fields must be entered in the passengers form.

3. A tour may be available only specific dates or dates-range.

4. In the same tour only in some of the dates extra features should be available.
For example in a tour which is daily from May 1 to September 1, 20 days must have extra fields with extra charge for pickup from various places.
The extra fields should be in radio button. Is a bus pickup for the tour and it has different charges / passenger.
All these extra fields must be available in many languages.

5. When a tour has a bus pickup then the departure time changes. So the in ticket the proper departure time.
E.G.
The bus starts the pickup :
7.00 am - Place 1
7.20 am - Place 2
7.40 am - Place 3
8.00 am - Ship Departure (No pickup available if the passenger can reach the port with his own vehicle or transportation)
I Buy pickup from Place 2, then the departure time should be 07.20 am

6. PayPal and bank deposit which displays the bank accounts for the deposit.

7. Multiple email templates in multiple languages must be available.

8. When the status of the booking is changed, a confirmation e mail must be sent to the passenger. (If the administrator in backend approves the booking as paid after a bank deposit a mail that his booking is valid and paid must automatically sending to the passenger or the person who made the booking if is group.

All the above must be available in more than one language and Greek / Cyrillic must be supported for pdf invoices / tickets.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #7793 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Presales inquiry
Hi,

Nice week to you.

1. Sure, the number of available seats and the languages are different parts.

2. Booking only with Experience plugin only require personal information of the one who make the booking, not all the passengers. Support for child pricing is added in v0.2.0 and will be available soon.

3. No problem.

4 & 5. It is not yet possible, you can create a new feature request for it.

6. At this moment, Experience only has 2 payment plugin: Pay Later vs Paypal, Bank wire is not yet available.

7. We use single template for multiple languages

8. In the current Experience version, the email will be sent after online booking is completed, it does not send additional email when status is changed (only available for hotel booking), we will consider adding support for this in upcoming releases.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres