Experience - auto registration

More
5 years 7 months ago #12016 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic Experience - auto registration
I have done now, thanks for reminding me :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #12017 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic Experience - auto registration
I've been going through my files checking the overrides and putting in the correct folders...

but quickview.php doesn't seem to work as an overrride in:
templates/greenery/html/com_solidres/experience

Should I put it somewhere else?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ossesso

More
5 years 7 months ago #12019 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Experience - auto registration
Hi,

For quickview.php, it is a layout file therefore you can copy it to:

/templates/template_name/html/layouts/experience/quickview.php

Regards,

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #16275 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Experience - auto registration
Hi guys,
1 - I'm looking for to do a simple thing with Solidres HUB:
- All portal guests can see and look for Properties and Experiences, pages are "Public"
- But only registered and logged Joomla Portal Users can process the Booking to reserve / buy

I set: Options > General > Customer user group: Registered, but it seems that it has no any rule on it
I look for a Booking Customer permission into the ACL plugin (in my opinion the most logic and simple solution), but there is nothing
Please, Do you have any suggestions on how to have it work ?

After that,

2 - as far as I understand Solidres is saving Users into the #_sr_customers table, where is saved (copied) also the Joomla User ID to create the connection and to be able to read the Joomla Username field and Joomla Email field. Am I right ?
So, doesn't matter if the Solidres User plugin is enabled or not, when a User is logged in Joomla, It is a little bit silly that Username and Email fieds are not prefilled during reservation. Please, Do you have any workaround for it ?

3 - Personally I don't like the Solidres User plugin, it is causing to me a lot of integration issues. Now:
I don't want the Solidres Profile Tab into the the Joomla User Administrator panel. Please, How to disable it ? (See my point 4)
I want to manage always Solidres Users, Customers, through Solidres > Customers menu item

4 - During the Reservation process I want to set as NO Optional a lot of fields. But just in the Frontend !
Not in the Backend, because each time I have to edit a User in the Admin Panel I CANNOT save it if I not fill all the fields I setted as "requested" for the frontend reasons.
A second "Optional enable/disable" column would be a good thing. "Backend optional" / "Frontend optional"

5 - PS About 4, But better would be to use Joomla Custom Fields , ...It is something basic there
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by joomleb.

More
4 years 1 week ago #16750 by Pematso
Replied by Pematso on topic Experience - auto registration
Hey Joomleb,
I would also like to receive answers to these questions. If you already have an answer, could you please send it to me.
Thank you in advance!

More
4 years 1 week ago #16751 by joomleb
Replied by joomleb on topic Experience - auto registration
Which of the 5 points?

Moderators: solidres