System - Helix Ultimate Framework 2.0.16 update Error 500

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #20219 by darja
Can anyone confirm that their Website went to Error 500 after the Helix Ultimate Framework update to 2.0.16?
I'm not on the 3.0.0 beta and also didnt update the Greenery template so far, just did that Helix update and got Error 500 on the Frontend. Im now back on 2.0.15 and all run fine.
Beside this I had the same experience on another Joomla 4.4 Website we host without Solidres, so it seems to be an error in the Helix update for me. Im just curous if someone else updated to 2.0.16 with no issues and what Solidres Version and template you run then.

Thanks

Olaf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 4 weeks ago - 5 months 4 weeks ago #20220 by joomleb
Ha Darja,

1 - PHP version ... ?!?

2 - Joomla 4.4 or Joomla 5 ?

3 - Please, Can you enable the Joomla Developer mode with error reporting and copy / paste here the detailed errors ?

4 - I suggest you to report it also into the Helix Ultimate GitHub github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/issues
I will partecipare also there...

I have a test site with Joomla 4.4 + Helix Ultimate 2.0.16 and is running pretty good
Last edit: 5 months 4 weeks ago by joomleb.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #20224 by darja
I use Jommla 4.4 and PHP 8.1.x
what Template you use and what Solidres Version?

Beside from that I just make another try and see that updating from SPeedy Translate 1.11 to 1.12 end in Error 500. will try to verify now if this wa smaybe tje main issue.
Last edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by darja.

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #20225 by darja
I cross checked the issue and it was NOT the Helix update, it was the Speedy Translate update that lead into 500 error. I didnt realize it before because another website has an issue with the Helix update but that just looks like the same issue while it was very different.
Will open a separate ticket now about the ST bug.
Thanks for you help / ideas aniway

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #20226 by joomleb
Hi Darja,
Can this github.com/JoomShaper/helix-ultimate/issues/368 be useful to your investigation ?

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #20228 by darja
Hi Joomleb,
not our issue (already solved) but good to know, thanks.

Moderators: solidres