A Couple of Questions and Bugs

More
9 years 6 months ago #4785 by MLNetworX
A Couple of Questions and Bugs was created by MLNetworX
Hi,

i have to Evaluate a Bookingsystem for a Single Asset with different Roomtypes and and some Rooms each Type.

For Evaluation i already have installed Solidres free. I know right now i have to get a Substricption, because i need some Features which are not free:
- Complex Tariff
- Limit Bookings
- Invoice
- Reporting

Solidres looks like it will suit most of my Customers needs. Before purchasing a Subscription i would like to see Hub live, is this possible?

At first i will share some Bugs i found:
Joomla Menu: Succesfully created three different Menuitems to a Single Asset in Solidres. suddenly i was unable to create a new Menuitem: Select a Asset is not Inserting to field

Joomla Menu: Click on Edit deliveres following Error: 500 Layout modal not found
Asset -> Publishing -> Logo: Not accepting Insert by Mediamanager
Fields Publishing -> Created by: Not filled automaticly
Extra -> Publishing -> Image: Not accepting Insert by Mediamanager
Extra -> Publishing -> Aricle & Image: Not shown in Fronted
Languagefiles: They have duplicates within a file
Languagefile: SR_FIELD_STATE_LABLE is not correct (only SR_FIELD_STATE_LABEL is in languagefile provided) so its not translated in Backend (Countries and States)
Reservationmail to Owner: Mailheader Contains JObject in Preview on IOS while Mail to Customer not

Solidres Options: I wasn't able to change Default Currency. I had two Currencies (EURO first Databaseentry and Dollar). I tried to set EURO as Default, but after i clicked Save it always was set Back to Doller. Workaround it with having two EURO Entries. Because the Asset has Euro as Currency i was getting a Division by Zero error in Line 142 of currency.php. But with the workaround it is ok right now.
I recognized that some of them (like unable to create another Menuitem) already have been reported by others, so why dont you share the fix in Forums?

Now i have some other questions:
What is the Meaning of Transaction ID in List Reservations?
Is it possible to Show Roomtype instead of Asset in List Reservations?
Is it possible to make the Field "Room number" editable in "Edit Reservation"?
Is it possible to add / remove Extras in "Edit Reservation"?
What is "Other Information" for? It is always empty.
Is it possible to use K2 Content instead of Joomla Content?
What Reports are inherited on Solidres? I need a Report Occupancy on Rooms like this:

Kind Regards

Mark
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #4786 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic A Couple of Questions and Bugs
Hi,

You can see the Hub directly from our demo, we have 02 versions for each template demo, one for Bundle subscriber and another is for Hub subscriber.

www.solidres.com/demo

About Joomla menu insertion bug: this bug rarely happens but we finally replicated it and fixed it, the fix will be available in 0.7.2 next Monday.

About Joomla menu editing bug: which menu you are editing? Could you share a screenshot?

You need to manually enter the file name into that field. You can see instruction for this when hovering the field name.

Those fields are designed for mod_sr_extras to show in front end, this module requires BUNDLE+ subscription.

We can not replicate it, could someone with the same issue please reply here?

About changing default currency: it is a regression, we fixed in 0.7.2, it will be released next Monday.

It is for payment gateway plugin (like Paypal, Authorize.net, Cielo) to store the related transaction ID for reference purpose.

Yes, it is possible but need code customization.

Yes, it is possible with the upcoming 0.8 version.

It is not yet possible. You should create a new feature request in our Feature Request forum for it.

It is for "Per Booking" extras items.

I am not sure but is it related to Solidres?

That kind of report is not yet available, the current available reports are here:

www.solidres.com/features-highlights#feature-reportsstatistics

Again, you can make a new feature request for it.

Cheers,
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by vietvh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MLNetworX

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #4787 by MLNetworX
Replied by MLNetworX on topic A Couple of Questions and Bugs
Hi,
But what are the Credentials to login as Owner and see the Dashboard?

Can i do this with an Override?
Yes, because i just want to use Articles within K2 and not Default Joomla Articles:
Asset: Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Disclaimer
Extra: Article which describes Extra
Coupon: Article which describes Coupon
Am i able to code it by myself (Plugin) and distribute it as as menuitem at backend? Which is the menuitem at backend where statistic / report will be displayed?

Other Informations you shared are fine for me.

Thanks and kind Regards

Mark
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by MLNetworX.

More
9 years 6 months ago #4788 by vietvh
Hi,

Below is a hot fix for menu selection issue:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22968902/modal.php.zip

You need to download, extract it and overwrite the old file in:

/administrator/components/com_solidres/views/reservationassets/tmpl/

About the edit link issue, we can confirm it now, it will be fixed in 0.7.2 next Monday.

At this moment, we only offer demo access for non-logged in sections. We are considering offering access to logged-in section in the near future.

Sure, because we are a native MVC Joomla extension.

This sounds interesting, we've not tested K2 integration until now, it should be posted as a new feature request.

Technically, yes. The statistics and reports are displayed at Solidres home page and the front end dashboard, not via menu items.

/administrator/index.php?option=com_solidres

Hope this helps,

More
9 years 6 months ago #4822 by vietvh
Hi,

We confirmed this issue recently and fixed it, it will be available in Solidres 0.8.0. If you want a hot fix for 0.7.x please open a new support ticket.

Cheers,

More
9 years 6 months ago #4825 by MLNetworX
Replied by MLNetworX on topic A Couple of Questions and Bugs
Hi,

the Site is not productive yet.

So its ok for me to receive it with update on 0.8.0., Except you want me to test it.

Do you already know when 0.8.0 it will be deployed?

Kind Regards

Mark

Moderators: solidres