Questions about HUB

More
7 years 11 months ago #7511 by AleSosa
Questions about HUB was created by AleSosa
Hi!

I sent a series of questions, errors and requests in relation with HUB, separating them by category forum

Questions

- For what it is and how it works the:
  • Upgrade option?
  • "min and max presence"?
  • Upgrade Type and Value?

- Suppose that in HUB I have subscribed "Hotel1" and "Hotel2". Both hotels have special tariff for registered users (Customer group). The guest Bob makes a booking in "Hotel1" and is registered as a client (User Joomla), so the next time his enter "Hotel1" and log in it will access special rates. What if Bob, once logged in, instead of booking on "Hotel1" decides book in "Hotel2", where he had never booked before, that is to say, where never was a client? As I said, the two hotels have special rates for regular customers, and in this case, Bob would be accessing a special rate on "Hotel2", when in fact no correspond to him.

Sorry my English!! :)

Regards!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #7518 by vietvh
Replied by vietvh on topic Questions about HUB
Hi,

Hub is for building a booking portal, and in a booking portal, each user has only 1 single profile to booking multiple hotels (think of booking.com in this case).

The upgrade option is useful when you want to provide discount when a partner want to upgrade their subscription level, for example "10% discount if partner upgrade from level A to level B". Min and max present is the number of dates users has been a subscriber. Upgrade type can be en between fixed value and percentage value.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres