[3.0.0 Bugs] Ppt Reservation Adult / Child / Price Details

More
11 months 4 weeks ago #19825 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.1 + Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 + Solidres 2.13.4 + latest plugins
This is the direct sequel of the Ticket ID fFYCTwhyXgz www.solidres.com/support/tickets/viewticket/id-7861

Creating a reservation (from backend):
- I select the booking dates, the Property and the User. Then I load available Rooms
- Available Rooms are shown, I select the desired one and Room details window is opened with "1 Adult" and "Child" pre selected, while the "Choose a rate plan" is shown as not selected

1 - Adult
Opening the Adult dropdown window there is the option “Adult” that means “How many Adults?”, it does not mean “0 Adult”. In fact if I select “Adult” the Room Costs into details are not reloaded.
Now, a reservation with 0 Adults is impossible, at least 1 Adult is mandatory.
BUG - So, the option “Adult” should be hidden / deleted.

2 - Child - it does not mean “0 Child”
BUG - the option “Child” should be hidden / deleted and it should be changed with a pre-selected “0 Child”. So when I will move the selection from “1 Child” (for example) to “0 Child” the Room Costs into details will be reloaded

3 - Price Details
With Complex Tariff we can set different prices for Adult 1 / Adult 2 / Adult 3 and Child 1 / Child 2 etc.
During reservation, into the details the Adult prices and Child prices are summed and shown in 1 row, they are not shown separated.
Issue - Being that we are speaking about a “details” window, the prices should be shown separated in rows as defined into the Complex Tarif

I add here 4 images for you.
Please, Can you confirm and fix them ?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #20146 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 7.4.33 + Joomla 4.3.4 + Solidres 3.0.0 + latest plugins

As far as I see, the bugs are still there.
Please, Can you confirm and provide a patch here to fix it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres