Solidres 0.8.0 released
Notice: there was a mistake in packaging Solidres 0.8.0 Stable, for users who downloaded Solidres 0.8.0 Stable before Monday, 26 January 2015, 03:40:00 (UTC (GMT/Zulu)) , please apply this fix. For all downloaded after that point of time, you don’t have to do anything. For our paid subscribers, if you need us to apply this fix for you, please post a new support ticket. Thank you.
After 02 beta releases, we are glad to announce that Solidres 0.8.0 Stable is now ready for public download. Adora – a brand new responsive Joomla template, Advanced Extra plugin, Discount plugin, Offline payment plugin, Load Module plugin are the new names join in the Solidres’s family. All users are encouraged to upgrade to enjoy new features, enhancements, more security and stability.
Solidres 0.8.0 change log:
- Facebook Open Graph support
- Max occupancy for room type
- Export reservation to CSV
- Add room/adult/child quantity options in mod_sr_checkavailability and mod_sr_advancedsearch
- Add ability to assign different room number in reservation editing
- New option to specify default reservation status
- Add new mobile phone field in reservation step 2
- Add adult and child in tariff break down
- Support zero star for asset’s rating
- Add new es-ES and cz-CZ translation
- Add button to apply coupon
- Add toggle tariff button in front end
- Auto highlight selected tariff
- Add ability for payment plugin to customize final message after reservation is made
- Add filter by name in Falang translation screen
- Add new field “payment_data” in table #__sr_reservation
- Add field city to asset listing view
- Add link to Solidres System page for quick navigation
- New sample data is added
- Reduce the size of the bundled JQuery UI
- Show tax rate beside tax name in tax drop down list.
- Add link to edit extra items and coupon items while editing room type
- Increase the maximum length for field title and description of Tariffs for better translation purpose
- Auto scroll to the top of reservation form after switching steps.
- Make it easier to select Partner while editing asset via a Modal window.
- Hide extra rows in step 3 when no extra items are selected in previous steps
- Move parameter “Target itemid” to group Basic of mod_sr_checkavailability for easier editing.
- Add more details (including details of booked extra items) in reservation confirmation screen (step 3)
- Remove payment method section when there is 0 enabled payment methods
- Fix issue when room label is not saved correctly
- Disable field customer group for coupon when User plugin is not installed
- Incorrect language file name for Media Manager
- Fix various translation issues
- State: make country/code 2/code 3 as required fields
- Add check for relationship with asset before deleting a tax
- Show state name in reservation edit screen
- Remove reset button in mod_sr_checkavailability and mod_sr_advancedsearch
- Remove edit button for menu type “Show a single reservation asset”
- Fix validation rule for rooms when cancelling room type editing
- Fix issue when front end Hub search returns empty list
- Timezone is not used correctly
- Wrong email title “JObject”
- Fix various PHP notice message related to checked in and checked out fields in some views in backend
- Coupon not applied to Package
- Bank wire instructions are now translatable in emails
- Remove unused Room type fields “Free cancellation” and “Breakfast included”
- Field “Limit check in to” only applied to Package.
- Fix double JSON encode for field “Limit Check in to”
- Allow selecting days in the past when filtering in reservation list screen
- Remove unused parameter email format
- Now user can not install sample data when Solidres’s tables already have data in it.
Useful links for you
- Download: http://www.solidres.com/download
- Online demo (frontend only): http://www.solidres.com/demo
- Forum for discussion, bug report or questions: http://www.solidres.com/forum
- Documentation: http://www.solidres.com/documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.solidres.com/support/frequently-asked-questions
- Backup your website (files + database).
- Download 0.8.0 and install using Joomla Extension Installer, it will automatically update your current version. Or you can update using the built-in Joomla Updater.
- If you are subscribers, please make sure all plugins/modules are re-installed for best compatibility with new version.
- If you are using a 3rd templates that have override file for mod_sr_checkavailability, you need to apply this simple update for it
Trackback from your site.