"Partner Dashboard" permissions for different groups of managers

More
2 years 9 months ago #18476 by Pematso
Dear,
Help me please, I still couldn't figure out if it is possible to create 2 different user groups to use front-end "Partner Dashboard" with different rights (permissions)?
For example, we would like to give all the rights for one general manager (create reservations manually, change, confirm, etc.) and leave the opportunity for a group of local managers to only view, but not change or delete reservations) with front-end "Partner Dashboard", Is it possible?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago #18477 by solidres
Hi,

This feature is not yet available at this moment, we will move your topic into our Feature Request forum.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pematso

More
2 years 8 months ago #18560 by joomleb
Hi guys, ...(Solidres 2.12.3) @Pematso (hooping it can help you)
Solidres ACL plugin is a good start point, but to cover all needs it has to be improved. For example, to complete the "Booking" / "Registration" process improvements, I suggested few details that are missing, resuming:

Customer point of view:
1 - just to add a global Option > disable booking for user groups: ….
where to the logged user belonging to those user groups will be added the .disable CSS class:
.disabled {pointer-events: none;}
To these buttons:
- Property > Select - #sr-reservation-form-room button.trigger_checkinoutform
- Experience > Book Now - #sr-experience button.submit

Partner point of view
- Property > Publishing tab > Disable customer registration: Yes
- Experiences > Publishing tab > Disable customer registration: Yes

2 - This setting option is per Property / Experience, but there is no reason that a Partner can set / manage them (HUB cases). It is a global site setting decision from Super User part. They should be a Global Options (Hub and Experience tabs) that should be set per Category

3 - Permissions & ACL plugin - ...could be simply added as feature by "splitting" from the ACL plugin Manage Property / Manage Experience permissions something like Manage Property Catalogue / Manage Experience Catalogue permissions that would be the same, but without the unwanted fields:

A - Property > Payments tab: to hide - just by adding an
Options > Hub > Front end payment method manage: ...if Yes > select the User Groups

B - Experience > Payments tab: to hide - as above, but the setting
Options > Experience > Front end payment method manage: ...if Yes > select the User Groups

C - and by adding the disabled class to the buttons - mandatory
- Property > Select - #sr-reservation-form-room button.trigger_checkinoutform
- Experience > Book Now - #sr-experience button.submit

So, following my example, as you can see, there is a lot that could be done by using standard CSS classes depending on logged usergroups:
.disabled {pointer-events: none;}
d-none class {display: none;}
Waiting for Solidres improvements you could use Custom CSS to add them to the proper buttons
- I suggest you to take a look into the PWT ACL Extension
- And to vote the new upcoming "Page Class depending on the User Group" feature I suggested

More
2 years 7 months ago #18586 by joomleb
@Pematso
from a Customer point of view, maybe you can be interested on " to connect Solidres Customer Groups to Joomla User Groups " feature request, where:

Solidres Customer Group > create / edit "X" > a field where to select one or more Joomla User Groups
In this way, all the Joomla Users of the selected Joomla User Groups automatically will be considered as part of the Solidres Customer Group "X"

Moderators: solidres