[3.0.0 Issues] Stream plugin > Action Log - Solidres

More
1 year 2 months ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #19643 by joomleb
Hi guys,
PHP 8.1.x + Joomla 4.4.2 and 5 + Solidres 3.1.0 and last Stream plugin 1.0.0
About the GDPR, first of all, this GDPR old solution is deprecated www.solidres.com/forum/general-discussio...lidres?start=6#16243 as you confirmed here: www.solidres.com/forum/general-discussio...lidres?start=6#16243 3 years ago (would be safer to update that article).

To have a full integration with the GDPR and the Joomla Privacy workflow 2 plugins are needed:

1 - Plugin > Type - privacy > Privacy - Solidres
Responsible for processing privacy related requests for the Solidres user data.

2 - Plugin > Type - action > Action Log - Solidres
To record the actions of users on the site for Solidres so they can be reviewed if required.
This one is missing in Solidres. Well, let me say that its similar work is done from the Solidres - Type - solidres > Stream plugin.
But, the Stream plugin:
- it is not cleared periodically.
- It has not an export feature at this moment So, In a full Joomla integrated point of view the Stream plugin should be “ported” / "moved" to an Action Log - Solidres plugin into the “Type - action” folder. Do you agree ?
Here is a useful article on "How to Make your own Action Log Plugin": docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Make_your_own_Action_Log_Plugin
Let me add that being that the action plugins are following the “System - User Actions Log > Days to delete logs after” setting docs.joomla.org/J3.x:User_Action_Logs#System_-_User_Actions_Log also this issue would be solved.

Please, Can you add it in your roadmap ?
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by joomleb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thai-Mc-Tours

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #20086 by Thai-Mc-Tours
Replied by Thai-Mc-Tours on topic [3.0.0 Issues] Stream plugin > Action Log - Solidres
I remember promises that GDPR would be built into Joomla 4 negating the need for extra components, first thing I've looked for after uploading Greenery Quickstart; masses of Solidres privacy plugins but unable to find anything specific for the task, or documentation regarding the array
Not sure I'm too enamoured over building my own either, is it back to finding 3rd party components?
All the best
Miles

Milo
Only a biker knows why a dog hangs its head out the window...!

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #20091 by joomleb
(I re-tested on last Solidres 3.0.0, it seems that nothing is changed, so I updated the topic title here)

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #20388 by joomleb
Hi guys,
Solidres 3.1.0 has been released with the last Stream plugin 1.0.0

@Solidres Please, Can you answer to this topic ?

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #20394 by solidres
Hi,

We've moved your topic into the Feature Request forum.

Regards,
The following user(s) said Thank You: joomleb, Thai-Mc-Tours

Moderators: solidres