Book 2 different rate plans are adjacent

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #20300 by berd
If you use different rates for the seasons. Such as low, high and after season. Is it possible, for example, to book the last week of low and the first week of high. If these overlap. Now the calendar stops and I have to book twice when the period ends. So you can continue booking if 2 different rate plans are adjacent)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #20302 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Book 2 different rate plans are adjacent
Hi,

Instead of defining different rates, you should use rate plan Mode = Daily to avoid that issue, making the rate plan setup simpler.

Regards,

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #20307 by berd
Replied by berd on topic Book 2 different rate plans are adjacent
Hi,
Ok, I understand. But is the following possible.
Suppose I have 3 weeks in a row in which they can book per day. So they can arrive and depart every day of the week. (Mode = Daily ) Immediately after these three weeks I have a period of 4 weeks in which they can only book per week and arrival and departure is on Saturday. Can I also arrange this via the Mode = Daily plan?

A customer books in the last week of the first period, e.g. Wednesday and leaves on Saturday in the first week of the 2nd period (mandatory). In this way it overlaps from period A to Period B. So from day to day, but mandatory per week in the 2nd period.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #20308 by berd
I just set up a new test environment. (from scratch) I have installed the complex rates plugin. but I don't see the options for rate merging and overlapping rates under the options - rate plan. What am i missing?

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #20311 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Book 2 different rate plans are adjacent
Hi,

The overlapping rate settings are legacy settings and they are hidden in new version. It is recommended to use the Mode = Daily.

Back to your scenario: with Mode = Daily, for each date you can specify the following setting:

+ Price
+ Min length of stay
+ Max length of stay
+ Limit checkin to
+ Interval

You can use those settings to set specific rules for your 2nd period.

Regards,

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #20312 by berd
The 2nd period was successful. Set the min and max nights and the interval and the limit to checkin day. This allows you to indeed check in on Saturdays only per week with mode = daily.

What I can't get to work is overlapping a previous period.
Just an example
period A = 1 jan - 13 jan (per day every day off the week 50 euro per day)
period B = 14 jan - 27 jan (only per week on saturday 100 euro per day)

now I'm going to book on 9 January till 20 January.
so that is a few separate days in period A and then the mandatory week in period B.

how do i get this working?

Perhaps a screen print or my test environment is also allowed. Can I then make a good instruction so that everyone can use this?

Moderators: solidres