Upgrade: Missing table #__sr_payment_history

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #20164 by bfl
Hello,

my customer has a very old version of Solidres installed (Version Version 1.8.2) running on Joomla 3.10.12.

Looking into the download area, it seems that Solidres 2.12.10 is the latest version compatible with Joomla 3.10.12.

I tried to update Solidres by uploading this version, but I get the error Table 'xx.#__sr_payment_history' doesn't exist.

How can I fix this problem? And will upgrading from 1.8.2 to 2.12.10 work? Will I be able to install the out-of-date-plugins also?

Greetings!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #20171 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Upgrade: Missing table #__sr_payment_history
Hi,

Version 1.8.2 was 7 years old, it is best to upgrade gradually, like from 1.8.2 to 1.9 2.0 and onwards to avoid unexpected issues.

If you are an active subscriber, please raise a private support ticket and provide us your website info, we will fix the upgrade issue for you.

Regards,

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #20172 by bfl
Thank you very much for your kind answer.
Right now our customer uses the free version of Solidres. If I understand it right, you would do the upgrade for us, if we buy e.g. the SINGLE-version. Is it possible to switch back to the free version after the six months?
Right now, the whole server runs still on PHP 7.3, we tried to switch so 8.x but found out, we have to do a Solidres update first.
So please let me know, if buying the SINGLE version would be ok, than we will do so and ask for your kind support to do the upgrade to the latest version.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #20174 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Upgrade: Missing table #__sr_payment_history
Hi,

Yes, to request technical support you'd need to subscribe a subscription level, the SINGLE level is sufficient.

We'd like to make it clear that there is no SINGLE version. Solidres is always free, the SINGLE subscription level allows you to download extra extensions to add more functionality. Those extensions are still functional after your subscription expired.

Regards.

Moderators: solidres