Images being blocked

More
4 months 6 days ago #20285 by cbsmktng
Images being blocked was created by cbsmktng
Finally was able to upgrade this site to Joomla to 5.01 and SolidRes 3.0.1. php 8.1, using YooTheme template.
All is finally working, except image thumbnails. Have tried both simple gallery and nano gallery; what displays is black where the images should be (see attached image 1). Clicking the image space opens the slideshow, which shows the images (but no thumbnails). Have tried refreshing, clearing cache, clearing browser cache, using other browsers.
When I F12 the thumbnail and tell the line to open image in new tab, I get 404 View not found [name, type, prefix]: images, html, solidresView. Try refreshing, still get a 404 (attached image 2).
Go to my Filezilla, copy the url to the clipboard, and paste the link after "public_html" into the browser address bar, image opens (see attached image 3).
I cannot make heads or tails of this, as the urls are exactly the same.
sftp url: /images/bookingengine/r/1/thumbs/1680ccad98db8fa2385340439d21cfef_510x340.jpg
browser link url: www.casaalebrijevallarta.com/images/book...9d21cfef_510X340.jpg

Any help or suggestions welcome.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 days ago #20287 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Images being blocked
Hi,

Please raise a new private support ticket and provide us your website information so we can assist you better.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: solidres