Can not install Solidres... JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Can't DROP 'map';

More
7 years 4 months ago #8308 by rtaihn
I get this error message when I install Solidres

I have tried installing using these 4 methods: Install from Web Upload Package File Install from Folder Install from URL and I receive the same error message that is shown below

Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Can't DROP 'map'; check that column/key exists SQL=ALTER TABLE `#__sr_reservation_assets` DROP `map`;
Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1091
Can't DROP 'map'; check that column/key exists SQL=ALTER TABLE `#__sr_reservation_assets` DROP `map`;
SQL =

ALTER TABLE `#__sr_reservation_assets` DROP `map`;

Package Update: There was an error installing an extension: com_solidres.zip

I am using a linux hosting server by godaddy, what is required to solve this issue so I can install Solidres..??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #8309 by solidres
Hi,

If you are using a template quickstart package that has Solidres pre-installed, you should uninstall it completely and install Solidres as new.

More information can be found in our FAQ - Templates - #2

www.solidres.com/support/frequently-asked-questions

If you need further assistance, please create a new support ticket under menu Support - Tickets.

Regards,

More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #8310 by rtaihn
I may have found a solution.... for new install method only

I went to Extensions in Joomla and select manage, then manage again and did a search for Solidres, select all Solidres components and select uninstall.

Go back to Extensions in joomla and select manage, then select install

reinstall solidres again and it should go past the JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Can't DROP 'map';

To install the sample data from Solidres

from joomla, select components, select Solidres, select system

you should see a option which displays, select I understand & I want to install sample data

using template from gavik gk_hotel_quickstart
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by rtaihn. Reason: need to add fresh install method and added template type

Moderators: solidres