Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again

More
1 year 6 months ago #19348 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again
I have enabled Atum again after 3 days of not being able to load the css files...

It is now loading them again, and I can confirm that Complex Tariff plugin is also working properly...

The problem with Atum (or Joomla 4?) not loading the css files is being experienced by many users - I have found lots of posts reporting this issue.

Anyway, a screenshot to show the plugin (AND Atum) working:

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #19354 by Thellie
The problem has returned - both in Atum and Bettum. I have attached a number of screenshots to help.

Yesterday evening everything worked properly, now today I go to login using Atum and the problem has returned - both not loading css styles AND complex tariffs not showing.

I changed the admin template to Bettum, and although the css styles loaded properly, the complex tariff plugin had the same issue - it seems to load (according to the inspector), but there's nothing showing on the page.

The inspector shows a lot of errors regarding the angular.min.js file (in the Complex tariff plugin assets folder), and Joomla's jquery.min.js file... also, the following warnings appeared:

"Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. node.js:393"

"This page uses the non standard property “zoom”. Consider using calc() in the relevant property values, or using “transform” along with “transform-origin: 0 0”. tinymce.min.js:9:18972"

"This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see firefox-source-docs.mozilla.org/performa...-linked_effects.html for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features! index.php"

Joomla 4.1.5 | Solidres 2.12.10 | PHP 7.4.29
ATUM template

BETTUM template

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #19355 by Thellie
...and NOW it's come back again, without doing anything different...????

AND Atum is back again...

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Thellie.

More
1 year 6 months ago #19360 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again
Hi,

We believe there is a problem with your hosting providers and it seemed not stable.

You can confirm by checking your site in local server or switch to a different server to test.

Regards,

More
1 year 6 months ago #19364 by Thellie
Okay, thanks.

I'll do some testing this week. I'm using Hostgator - have you had any issues with them before?

More
1 year 6 months ago #19378 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again
Hi,

According to our own records, we've not received any reports related to it.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres