Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again

More
1 year 7 months ago #19305 by Thellie
Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again was created by Thellie
Hi,
I'm testing Solidres 2.12.9 on Joomla 4.1.5 (mostly liking it so far...), and have come across the same issue I used to get in Joomla 3 with Solidres - the complex tariff rate section is not showing (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Android mobile). If you notice in the inspector screenshot, the code shows that it's there, but not displaying for some reason...

I'm on a Macbook Pro with OSX Monterey

There is no ad blocker enabled, so it's not that problem this time.

I know you'll see nothing wrong if you login in, as it's never been an issue for you before... but it's definitely a known problem which lots of users are experiencing with Joomla 4 (Atum admin template)

So if anyone has any new ideas, I'd be grateful to hear them...

You do not have permissions to access this page.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #19307 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again
Hi,

There is no issues with Complex Tariff plugin and Joomla 4 (both 4.1 and 4.2) according to our tests and setup.

Please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info so we can debug this issue further for you.

Regards,

More
1 year 7 months ago #19312 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again
Yarp that's what I thought...

I'll let you get on with solving the 2.12.10 issues first - the complex tariff problem can wait for a while, it's not urgent.

More
1 year 6 months ago #19326 by Thellie
It's working now that I have changed the admin template from Atum (it also has stopped loading the css files, so the admin layout is text only)...

I'm using one called Bettum, which isn't great BUT at least it actually works! :)

More
1 year 6 months ago #19340 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Complex Tariff/Rate plan blank, again
Hi,

We'd like to follow up here, so the issue is happened with Atum and not with Bettum?

Regards,

More
1 year 6 months ago #19346 by Thellie
It seems to have happened with Atum only. I stopped using Atum when it stopped loading the admin template css files.

I thought it was a problem with Bettum as well, but I realised it was a clash of css color styles, so I couldn't see the buttons. I have changed the css colours for Bettum, and the Complex Tariff is working properly so far - 2 days now.

Moderators: solidres