2.12.10 installation issue

More
1 year 6 months ago #19366 by Pappy
Replied by Pappy on topic 2.12.10 installation issue
I went to the Forum as they instructed.
They fixed it for you, but you aren't helping either?

Don't like having problems with the install and you would think they'd help you get it going. Seems like an issue they need to figure out since I'm not the only one.

Looks like a promising app, but I'm tired of checking bugs.... Since I can't get help with an install issue, I'm going to look at other extensions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #19367 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic 2.12.10 installation issue
Mine hasn't been fixed yet, and I wouldn't ask or expect it to be fixed until the next update - there are priorities, and something as small as this is not high on the list.

You also have to remember that Joomla 4 is a major upgrade and involves rewriting huge chunks of code, so it a) takes time, and b) there will be bugs and errors along the way.

Aside from that, if you want help, then provide full info on the version of Joomla, Solidres, where the error occurs, etc... The forum is populated by Solidres users, who will help if they can, but everyone has their own work and time constraints, so don't get riled if the answers don't come to you quickly.

If you need something done urgently, get a subscription and then you can raise a ticket.

More
1 year 6 months ago #19376 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic 2.12.10 installation issue
@Pappy
If you can give me the Solidres version you're using, and which part of Solidres where the error is occurring, I'll have a look at it for you.

I'm creating a Thai translation package at the moment, so am in the zone, in terms of language files... :)

Moderators: solidres