2.12.10 installation issue

More
1 year 7 months ago #19309 by Thellie
2.12.10 installation issue was created by Thellie
Hi,
I've just installed 2.12.10 on a fresh Joomla 4.2.3 site.

The installed completed, but an error appeared on screen at the end - sorry, I didn't copy it to paste here. I'll run the install once more to see if I can grab it this time.

Also, the experience area is not in the menu area.

Finally, from a very quick look through, when select the property Main Activity, the text for Property shows the language file text instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 7 months ago #19310 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic 2.12.10 installation issue
Here're the error messages

Notice: Undefined variable: results in /home1/mirror53/public_html/crhub/tmp/install_633ace353f654/solidres.scriptfile.php on line 768

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/mirror53/public_html/crhub/tmp/install_633ace353f654/solidres.scriptfile.php on line 768

More
1 year 7 months ago #19311 by Thellie
This appears at the top of Room Type setup:

Warning: Declaration of SolidresModelRoomType::preprocessForm(JForm $form, $data, $group = 'extension') should be compatible with Joomla\CMS\MVC\Model\FormModel::preprocessForm(Joomla\CMS\Form\Form $form, $data, $group = 'content') in /home1/mirror53/public_html/crhub/administrator/components/com_solidres/models/roomtype.php on line 0

I'm just going through setting things up, so am discovering issues as I go... I'll post them all in this topic so they stay together

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #19318 by Thellie
Good morning :)
I am slowly working through the setup... Some of these may be due to the template (I'm using Bostan from Joomlead)

The following issues have appeared so far:

Partner dashboard
1. Reservations tab/Invoices - cannot click through to anything, so must go back to previous page
2. Reservations tab/Registration Card has been created and saved, must click through dashboard menu to return to dashboard (Not a bug, but would be good to have Save & Close option)
3. Reservations tab/Discounts - Percent yes/no button doesn't seem to work; same with Stop further processing
button
4. After saving Discounts, drop down menus for Reservations, Experiences don't work
5. Coupon icon (Font Awesome fa-ticket) not generating

Also, maybe it's my setup, not an issue - in the partner dashboard, I'm getting '0 User not found' for both the My Page and My Info pages. Even though everything else relates correctly to the partner (reservations, experiences, etc)

That's it for now - I'm enjoying the updated Joomla and Solidres, and loving the HUB :)
Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Thellie.

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #19319 by Thellie
Do you have any documentation about the Themes section please?

Last edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Thellie.

More
1 year 6 months ago #19321 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic 2.12.10 installation issue
Hi,

Thank you for your reports.

About your template, please make sure that it supports Bootstrap 2 for Joomla 3 and Bootstrap 5 for Joomla 4 to get the maximum compatibility and functionality.

www.solidres.com/blog/2021/07/20/joomla-and-bootstrap-versions/

About the Themes, it is for hub search filtering, please think about it like a way to categorize your properties like "Romantic", "Business", "Family"...

For other issues, please raise a new support ticket and provide us your website info so we can assist you better.

Regards,

Moderators: solidres