Guide field for experiences

More
8 months 1 day ago #20066 by Thellie
Guide field for experiences was created by Thellie
Hi,
In the reservations for experiences, I can't find the Guide field to select my guide's name... I have 3 guides in the guide table, all published.

Strange...

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 21 hours ago #20069 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Guide field for experiences
Hi,

Guide is selected together with Time slots, so please choose a time slot first to see it.

Regards,

More
8 months 20 hours ago - 8 months 20 hours ago #20070 by Thellie
Replied by Thellie on topic Guide field for experiences
I can't select a time slot start and end time - where do I go to activate these options? (See screenshot)

UPDATE: I just found the time selector all the way down the bottom of the page - is it possible to tie it to the field using CSS?

Also, it looks like a guide is tied to a particular time slot?

All our tours begin at 09:00 and we choose our guides according to availability not according to time slot or experience.

Ideally I would want to select my guide independent of any time slot - I think this is how it used to be?

Attachments:
Last edit: 8 months 20 hours ago by Thellie.

More
8 months 20 hours ago #20071 by Thellie
Also, it seems that if you select a custom time slot, there's no option to select a guide...

It seemed much more intuitive and easier the way it was before. This method is very cumbersome and inflexible.

More
8 months 11 hours ago #20073 by Thellie
Yeah, I don't like this at all. I've just seen that the time slots appear in the front end on the booking page. I want the normal booking layout, not a list of timeslots that guests can select.

But without adding time slots, I can't select my guide for the reservation, can I?

I think I may have to setup a separate Fabrik list for this, which is something I've been trying to avoid on this new version.

More
7 months 4 weeks ago #20077 by solidres
Replied by solidres on topic Guide field for experiences
Hi,

The time slot hour field was changed in Solidres 3.0.0 BETA and Experience 1.10.0, now we are using a drop down, not a clock anymore for Joomla 4 compatibility (screenshot).

The time slots was developed from an idea that each time slot is assigned a guide, it is a feature. Guide is just a part of time slots functionality.

If you want to assign a guide to the whole experience, please consider raise it as a new feature request.

Regards,
Attachments:

Moderators: solidres